But when Bai Yu learned from Song Shirin's mouth that the child just missed his father, so he came to him with a little candy, so Bai Yu couldn't have the idea of punishing the child at all.

Damn, it's so distressed.

"I haven't forced you to leave your job. I think if you have time, you might as well bring him to the crew. Song Shirin frowned, he didn't expect the little watermelon to be so sticky to Bai Yu, but he couldn't completely blame Bai Yu for this matter, he was also at fault for not discovering the little watermelon in time.

"Where did you find him?" Bai Yu said in a hoarse voice, with obvious choking and crying in his voice.

It's hard to see such a fragile Bai Yu......

Song Shirin's anger was all thrown away in an instant, he glanced at Bai Yu condescendingly, and then also squatted down, stretched out his hand towards him, and hugged Bai Yu.

Bai Yu hugged Song Shilin tightly, buried his face in front of Song Shirin's shoulder, and said: "Shouldn't I be nice to him, I left him when I went to Li Guosheng to give birth to little candy before, I suspect that he is really afraid of being dropped again."

"Hmm." Song Shirin touched his hair, and for the first time felt that his principles were gone in an instant when he saw Bai Yu, who was depressed.

"By the way, how did you find him?" Bai Yu glanced at Song Shirin, leaned in and kissed the man's side face, and when the man put his eyes on himself, he kissed the man's mouth again.

The two hugged the door for a while.

Song Shirin said: "When Uncle Yan found out that he was missing, he walked to the gate of the community. He was too small for the taxi to take him with him, so he handed him over to the community security."

The security guard of the community recognized the little watermelon and forcibly sent the little watermelon back.

So, when Song Shirin drove home first, the little watermelon was already sitting on the sofa with his head down and was scolded by Song's father who was so angry that his blood pressure increased, and Song's mother stood in the corner wiping her tears.

Song Jun, who received the news, also arrived, and was standing by the bed smoking with a calm face, his expression was very solemn.

Little Watermelon's escape with his younger brother has already alarmed the whole family.

The little watermelon's eyes lit up obviously when he saw Song Shirin, and he subconsciously said, "Daddy, is Baba back?"

The whole room fell silent instantly, and Father Song, who had been teaching the little watermelon, couldn't say a word.

Song's mother wiped her tears faster.

The little watermelon, who didn't feel that he had done anything wrong, pulled Song Shirin and asked East and West, and the words were full of when Bai Yu would go home.

--He wants to dominate.

Bai Yu's head rested on Song Shirin's shoulder, and after figuring out all the ins and outs of the matter, he said: "Starting tomorrow, he will send the crew after school, and I will let the assistant watch him."

"Hmm." Song Shirin touched his head, rubbed his face with him, and said affectionately: "Thank you for your hard work."

Bai Yu shook his head, this is his son, don't trouble him with anyone. Moreover, when Bai Yu heard that the little watermelon liked him so much, a ...... rose in his heart inexplicably Glad.

Since he became an actor, Bai Yu has been liked by many people, and he has always known it.

But except for the beginning when he was in a commercial performance, and when he was surrounded by a huge fan group when he walked through the airport, he rarely felt happy that he was liked by others.

"I'll pick you up when I'm free after work." Song Shirin said lightly, "In the future, the work is over, don't go out with random people."

Bai Yu, who was warned, remembered that before he received the call, he was sitting on the rooftop and chatting with Mo Anyu, and his heart suddenly became empty, and he didn't dare to ask Song Shirin why he knew that he was staying with Mo Anyu, so he hurriedly leaned in and licked the corners of Song Shirin's mouth with a flattering face.

Song Shirin's gloomy face was instantly soothed by his movements.

The two were squatting sweetly at the door whispering love words to each other, but they were startled by the male voice that suddenly came from behind them.

"What are you holding on to here!"

Father Song and Song Jian held cigarettes in their hands, stood side by side at the door and watched coldly, squatting on the ground and hugging Song Shirin and Bai Yu who were showing affection.

Song Shirin's face was as usual, and he stood up and greeted: "Dad, big brother."

Bai Yu's face turned red instantly, but he pretended not to care, and said, "I'll go see him first." After speaking, he didn't look at the faces of the two elders, and ran into the house in an instant.

Song Shirin's face was not shy at all, and said: "We were just talking about the education of Little Watermelon, and Little Watermelon will go to the crew to accompany him after school in the future."

"Hmm." Father Song said with satisfaction, "You are all fathers, and you should learn to grow up."

Song Jun looked at his younger brother and was dissatisfied with what he had done for the first time, "Such a big person, just squatting at the door and hugging each other?" If he wants to mess around, you will accompany him to mess around? "

He didn't believe that his younger brother, who had always been mature and steady, would do such a thing, so Song Jian believed that Bai Yu took the initiative to ask for a hug.

Song Shilin coughed dryly and said, "I'm comforting him."

Song Jian raised his feet and left, "The more you grow up, the more unpleasant it becomes."

Father Song followed Song Jun away, walked to the corner of the yard and took out cigarettes and began to smoke, they were stimulated by the successive events tonight, so they came out to smoke a cigarette to relieve their emotions after teaching the little watermelon.

Song Shirin walked over silently, took the cigarette handed to him by Song Jun, and began to smoke, his mood today was also a little up and down.

The three men of the Song family stood in a row, all holding a cigarette in their hands, looking at the front with deep eyes.

Little Watermelon was standing around the corner of the second floor, standing with her back straight, staring straight at the wall.

Bai Yu walked up the stairs, and halfway through, he saw that the little watermelon was standing in a penalty station, thought for a while, walked back, took out a box of pudding from the refrigerator, took a spoon and ate it while walking to the second floor, and then sat cross-legged next to the little watermelon, and said vaguely: "After school tomorrow, you will come to the crew with Uncle Yan to find me, and you will work with me, is it okay?"

The little watermelon's eyes were bright, but he was still very obedient and stared at the wall without turning his head, and when he heard the words, he just said, "Is my brother going?" "

"If my brother doesn't go, I want you to accompany me." Bai Yu took a big mouthful of pudding with a spoon, handed it to the mouth of the little watermelon, and said with a smile: "Do you want to eat it?"

"Eat, eat, eat!" The small watermelon opens its mouth and waits to be fed.

Bai Yu put all the pudding in the spoon into his mouth, and said cheaply: "I won't give it to you." Come to my room when you're done and I'm going to talk to you about something.

"What?"

"For example, why are you so bold to take your brother out, for example, you actually borrowed money from others, and for example, don't look at me, punish me well." Bai Yu walked away with the pudding.

Small watermelon: "......"