Halfway through the drive, a jeep surrounded by zombies came into view, Chu Wenwen patted the two big men in front of her and said, "To or not?"

"If I sit like this again, I won't be able to find a girlfriend in my life." Bai Yu said.

"Cards!"

Episode 1 At the end of filming, Zeng Xun took the script to discuss the character with Bai Yu, "I think you played a little too hard."

"No, I don't." Bai Yu sat on the chair, watched the replay without blinking, and looked at the performance he had just performed, "I think I acted very well."

"No, I've overexerted myself, and the contrast of the characters hasn't been performed by you, which is not right." Zeng Xun swore with the script, "It's the driving part, I don't think your expression shows the inner entanglement."

"It's not tangled enough." became a producer himself, so Bai Yu has the confidence to speak, which is reflected in the fact that he dares to talk back to the director.

Zeng Xun's temper is well-known in the director circle, so he didn't care about Bai Yu's crookedness, waved his hand and said: "It's not enough, I think your expression still needs to be tangled and complicated, it's better to show some more ......"

"Despair!" Bai Yu looked at him and said tentatively.

Zeng Xun thought about it and felt that Bai Yu's description was quite good, so he nodded, "Yes, it's desperate, so let's shoot this part again, originally, Chu Wenwen, come here, we have to shoot another part just now."

Chu Wenwen sat on the recliner and blew the wind, and when she heard this, she turned her head and said to Yuan Shi, who was fiddling with the props in the play: "Why is Bai Yu's understanding so poor, it's been a few days since filming started, and he has always been called around by Zeng Xun for reshoots."

Yuan Shi, who saw the real problem, shook his head and said: "Zeng Xun likes Bai Yu very much, otherwise he wouldn't be so demanding, otherwise you think that Zeng Xun has that temper, why do you tell Bai Yu in a warm voice every time, and don't even roar."

Chu Wenwen thought about it for a while, and felt that Zeng Xun's temper was really good, but he was a little ugly, "Also, how can he have such a good relationship with Bai Yu."

Two makeup artists came running from afar, and they began to help Chu Wenwen touch up her makeup.

Zeng Xun continued to pull Bai Yu to talk, and Bai Yu's expression was also very serious and serious, without expressing dissatisfaction at all.

In the end, this is his own drama, and he also invested, and it is impossible for Bai Yu not to do his best to act.

"The relationship between players is always stronger than that of ordinary friends." When I thought that when I got together with those two people to play cards last night, I was all contributed by the money in the pockets of the two of them, and I was heartbroken, "I don't want to play cards with them anymore."

"Next time we play mahjong together, I won't play cards, but I will play mahjong." Chu Wenwen's makeup artist finished touching up her makeup, Chu Wenwen straightened her clothes, and then walked over to prepare to restart shooting.

Yuan Shi said, "Okay, let's fight together."

Bai Yu walked over from the director's side, and when he saw the two of them talking and laughing, he suddenly paused and said, "What are you talking about?"

There was a slight teasing look in his eyes.

Yuan put his hand on his shoulder and said, "Let's make an appointment to play again, but I can't do you two if I don't play cards."