Bai Yu's index finger tapped on the table, the expression on his face was rare seriousness and seriousness, he picked up the teacup and took a sip, and said: "In this case, then only Yuan Shi and Peng Yu are left, let them find a time to come over and audition, if it doesn't work, just enlarge the range, you don't have to find someone with a certain popularity base."

"You mean, we can try to pick up new people too?" Director Zeng Xun shook his head disapprovingly, "There are a few points that are necessary for the role of this male lead, acting foundation and figure, in addition to looking for such a person in the entertainment industry, I don't recommend you to find a newcomer."

The two screenwriters nodded in unison in agreement.

"Newcomers are not bad, why not agree to find newcomers." Bai Yu looked at him curiously, he didn't know much about this, so he didn't understand the ideas of the director and screenwriter, as far as he was concerned, as long as the appearance was suitable, acting skills could be cultivated later.

I think when he first started filming, didn't he just stand there with a face to brush up his popularity, and he didn't have any acting skills at all.

But this doesn't mean that he will always rely on his appearance to act.

All the old people have evolved from newcomers.

Zeng Xun smiled, picked up the coffee cup and took a big sip, and said: "It's not that we are prejudiced against newcomers, it's just that this role really needs a certain popularity foundation and acting foundation...... I give a thorough twist."

"Personally, I think Yuan Shi is good, and his acting skills and appearance I think are very suitable for the role of this officer." Xiao Li suddenly picked up the original photo and said, "And now there is Yuan Shi in the popular prince, I have watched his performance, very good, and the small details are handled very well."

"His appearance is also very suitable, his acting skills are guaranteed, and his appearance is guaranteed, but I don't know if he has a schedule." Bai Yu muttered in a low voice.

He was a little wrong with the original crew because of the prince's original actor Xiao Zhao, and there were always some small misunderstandings before the two of them, all of which he ...... I'm not sure if I'll play this role at the time.

In fact, to be honest, when Bai Yu first got the script, he also felt that it was more suitable for this role. He has been in the same crew as Yuan Shi for a few months, and sometimes when he is idle, he will take a look at Yuan Shi's speculation and performance of the role when he is acting.

To put it very pertinently, very good.

If it weren't for the original appearance that was not suitable for playing the male protagonist of the prince, Bai Yu felt that after the crew fired Xiao Zhao at that time, the first person to find would definitely not be himself.

It should be Xiao Zhao.

"Bai Yu, you have acted with him before, what do you think of his acting skills, and can you play this role." Liu Guoqin looked at Bai Yu, the honest screenwriting teacher and said, "If it's appropriate, let's contact him to audition."

"He did a good job." Bai Yu touched his chin and said, "You ask me what I'm doing, just watch TV."

Liu Guoqin smiled and touched his head, he was also afraid that Bai Yu would be unhappy, and he was worried that Bai Yu would be unhappy because of their self-assertion.

However, Bai Yu doesn't seem to be such a stingy person, so he shouldn't be angry, Liu Guoqin said in his heart.

Bai Yu said: "Okay, the problem of the second male protagonist is solved, now let's talk about the heroine."

After a pause, he said, "Tomorrow's audition, I remember that there will also be an audition for the heroine, do you have anyone in mind?"

"There are candidates." Zeng Xun took out more than a dozen photos from his bag and said, "These are our initial thoughts, but after ruling out some problems, we selected these."

After speaking, Zeng Xun took out two or three of the dozen photos and threw them aside, leaving about twelve photos, and said, "We have contacted their agent, and we can come to audition tomorrow."

"These ......" Bai Yu took a look, and immediately became happy, they are all acquaintances.

Among these twelve photos, there is one Chu Wenwen, one Shan Yan, two are the wives of the other two male guests in [Baby Baby], and one is a good friend when he was filming.

"Why is Chu Wenwen here?" Bai Yu took out Chu Wenwen's photo separately and put it on the table, "Do you think her appearance is very suitable?"

Chu Wenwen's appearance is sweet, and the identity of the only heroine of [Escape from the End] is a very famous female star before the end of the world, and her personality and appearance are very royal sisters, Bai Yu personally feels that Chu Wenwen's appearance cannot be the heroine.

"Your ideas are too outdated." Zeng Xun shook his head and said: "Do you understand the contrast, Chu Wenwen's acting skills and appearance are good, and these things can rely on her own and the packaging of her clothes, who said that a sweet actress can't play the queen?"

"Hasn't there been a bun-faced actress who has counterattacked in the past few years, her acting skills are so popular, she can't play any role, so her appearance will not be limited by the way she plays." Liu Guoqin added, "Bai Yu, you don't have to be too narrow-minded."

The narrow-eyed Bai Yu: "......" forget it, you can just be happy.

"Are you coming for tomorrow's audition?" Zeng Xun saw that the matter was taken care of, and put away the documents and a large pile of photos on the table, which could not be seen by others.

"Yes, there will be an audition tomorrow, Bai Yu, you can also take a look, and see the hero and heroine in your mind." Liu Guoqin opened the beer and said while drinking, his tone was slowly ridiculous.

Bai Yu lowered his head intently to play with his mobile phone, ignoring them.

The next day, Bai Yu, who had changed into a black outfit, walked in from the outside wearing sunglasses, and in Shan Yan's unbelievable eyes, walked to the producer's position and said, "Okay, let's start."

The director, producer, and screenwriter sit in line.

Although Shan Yan was very surprised that Bai Yu would appear at the audition scene, after all, he was a professional actor, and when he saw that he had already started acting, he restrained his emotions and lowered his head and began to brew the emotions of the characters.

Shan Yan shook her long hair, sat on the chair, crossed Erlang's legs, lowered the sunglasses on her face a little, and said in an arrogant and lazy tone, "You want to cooperate with me?"

She smiled contemptuously and disdainfully, "Just by virtue of you, a stupid big guy and a second nerd, are qualified to team up with me?"

The person on the other side didn't know what was said.

Shan Yan smiled coldly at the air, "Okay, then give you a chance to conquer me, defeat me and I'll team up with you."

After saying that, she stood up, took off her coat in front of everyone, revealing her white vest, she stepped on the chair with one foot, and mocked: "Come and conquer me, let me see your abilities!"

After speaking, the disdain and arrogance in Shan Yan's eyes retracted, and he said with a smile: "Thank you, my performance is over."

Bai Yu glanced at Shan Yan.

Chu Wenwen, who was sitting in the audience on the side, saw this, and the corners of her mouth slowly hooked.

Oh, that's interesting.