The old emperor stood up from the dragoon tremblingly, and pointed his finger at the prince in disbelief, "You, you...... It's a big rebellion, and heaven doesn't tolerate it! "

"I don't know if my father is talking about brothers killing each other, or if I kill your favorite concubines, heaven will not allow it?" The prince sneered disdainfully, his eyes were full of gloom, "If it weren't for the fact that my father was in a hurry to abolish the prince, the palace would not have attacked them."

Since he has started, he should do his best, for example, to cut off all the back roads of the old emperor - even if he fails at that time, the old emperor will let him go because he has only one son left.

"Son, son!" The old emperor stood up and held on to the table, and exhaled a deep breath of turbidity, "Son, how did you do such a hurtful thing!" "Isn't the queen mother of this palace killed by them, this palace is just a tooth for a tooth now, and there is nothing that can't be done." The crown prince said expressionlessly, "When my father connived at them to kill the queen mother of this palace, he should have thought that as long as you didn't kill this palace, this palace would take revenge."

The old emperor's expression froze.

But the crown prince didn't bother to talk to the old emperor, stood up, turned his back to the old emperor, and said loudly: "My father is old and can no longer manage the affairs of the court and China...... Father, abdicate."

The old emperor fell to the ground, his expression was sad, and he clutched his chest and said word by word: "Son! I'm not going to let you get my wish."

"Then you go and die." The prince glanced at Xiao Quanzi, then walked out with his feet raised.

Everyone walked out with a cold expression following the footsteps of the crown prince, without the slightest concern for the old emperor.

Xiao Quanzi took the hot tea on the side, took out a packet of white medicinal powder from his arms, poured it into the teapot, and gave it to the old emperor who was watching his series of behaviors, and said: "Emperor Taishang, Your Majesty has not had an easy time these years, please let the Emperor Taishang decide on his own, don't let the slaves be embarrassed."

The old emperor looked up to the sky and laughed.

The new emperor ascends the throne.

[Damn, these plots that can only be seen on villains, I actually saw them in a protagonist, especially when I actually returned him, I watched it with a lot of emotion, and I can't get enough of it. 】

[Bai Yu simply brought the Hua Taizu in my heart to life. 】

[It's been broadcast to twenty episodes, and the historical adaptation is not good, the plot is only a little bit, and the emotionless TV series feels so sadistic. 】

Because of this "prince", Bai Yu's body was labeled: the cold-blooded and ruthless Hua Taizu who is not chaotic.

The plot content of "Prince" is almost over, because Director Wang wants to shoot Hua Taizu is the prince stage, and in order to conform to the title of the TV series, the plot is almost over here, and there are still five episodes to end.

When Bai Yu was playing the plot of "The Prince" in the later stage, he had a short interview about the "Prince".

The person who interviewed him was the beautiful Oiran Hanyan that was torn off in the play early - Chu Wenwen.

Chu Wenwen sat on a chair in a long white dress, holding a microphone and a hint in her hand, and teased: "Long time no see, the prince should say hello to everyone."

The audience erupted in laughter and applause.

In addition to the twenty or thirty young viewers present, this interview also used live broadcast, live broadcast on the small fan of the online video network, exclusive live broadcast, and made enough money to bluff.

"I don't know when Miss Hanyan became the host." Bai Yu saw that she deliberately used the title in the play, and also joked, this can be regarded as an indirect advertisement for their drama, why not.

Chu Wen played with the broken hair in her ear and said, "Before officially starting the interview, I want to ask the prince a question, why did the prince refuse when I took the initiative to dedicate myself to the prince in the play?" "

"There is a saying that peony flowers are also romantic to die and be ghosts." Bai Yu said casually, knowing that she was doing it on purpose, and said: "Hua Taizu is such a strong person, one seduce is not enough. "

"Then there is no way, Han Yan was killed by His Highness later, and he can only seduce once." Chu Wenwen laughed, and Bai Yu, who was amused by him, squinted at her, "In front of everyone, I think it's better for Miss Chu to save some face for me, and besides, killing Miss Hanyan is obviously Xiaoquanzi, but it's not me." "

"Speaking of Xiaoquanzi, the prince doesn't know what he thinks of Jingquan CP recently?"

The prince's expression is Jingzhi, and Quan is Xiaoquanzi, because of the interaction between the master and servant in the play, and the life and death of one party, the oath not to betray, which led to the ...... of the master and servant The CP pairing is very high.

"I think it's pretty good." Bai Yu touched his chin and said, "I was all below the CP they gave me before, and now I finally have another friend who can't fight back no matter what, I still feel very moved." "

There was a burst of laughter.

Chu Wenwen admired Bai Yu a little, I haven't seen her for a while, this guy's EQ is much higher, not to mention, but she also knows how to say it to touch the audience's high points.

Barrage: (1) Oh, I'm going to laugh to death (2) Floating by (3) His Royal Highness the Crown Prince is laughing at me, doesn't he know that there are props in this world? (4) Upstairs is too dirty (5) was sent to Bai Yushuai......

"Okay, let's get down to business, the program team arranged for me to interview you, so the task on me is still very difficult." Chu Wenwen smiled and changed the topic, some topics can't be hyped too much, otherwise they will be fake, "Why did you choose to take on the role of the prince in the first place, everyone thinks that Hua Taizu's character is too obedient, and he looks like a villain if he is not careful." "

"I think Hua Taizu's character is very good, first of all, if someone hadn't forced him, he wouldn't have done so much. Secondly, there is no one in this world who is an absolute white lotus, and the black lotus is what my heart desires. Bai Yu shrugged his shoulders, "I am an actor, and it is my honor and goal to challenge different roles." "

"In this way, are you admitting that you are a bewitching little prodigal?" Chu Wenwen winked her eyebrows with him, and said from the direction of a host that she had done a good job.

Bai Yu nodded without hesitation, "I really like the nickname of the bewitching little wave, but I prefer you to call me my emperor in the future, rather than the prince." "

"Think beautifully. During the filming process, did you feel that the character of the character was difficult to figure out? Chu Wenwen threw out a question again.

Bai Yu smiled and shook his head, "No, I'm a professional, for a professional actor, these are not things." "

"Have you ever thought about challenging yourself again, such as playing Brother Monkey?" Chu Wenwen said, "The actor of Brother Monkey in the nineties is a classic, have you ever considered it?" "

"I just want to be a classic in other people's mouths, in other words, I don't want to challenge other people's classics." Bai Yu thought of the monkey brother character who was covered with fur all over his body, and refused.

saw Chu Wenwen who was disgusted in his eyes: "......"