Bai Yu felt that his behavior was completely moving into a stone and shooting himself in the foot.

Bai Yu honestly drove with Mo Anyu to eat.

The two of them drove the car into the underground parking lot of a nearby high-end restaurant, and Mo Anyu watched Bai Yu get out of the silver-white sports car and said, "Your taste is really bad." "

Bai Yu just got out of the car, and when he heard him mercilessly criticize his taste and the new car, he was immediately unhappy, and said, "Take back what you just said, or I'll go home and eat by myself."

"At what age, you're still threatening me like a schoolboy." Mo Anyu said to the old god: "Hurry up and go in, I have booked a seat inside."

"I said that you are really stinky and shameless, and you want to eat with me again, and you want to say that I have bad taste, so you might as well not eat with me." Bai Yu was angry and chirped behind Mo Anyu.

Since Bai Yu gave birth to Little Candy, he has become more persistent in some aspects, and his persistence is reflected in his speech.

One by one, he can't accept the negative words of others to him now, and if he doesn't like it a little, he will follow the person behind him and chirp crookedly for a long time, until others change their words.

Song Shirin has a deep understanding of this.

People came to Mo Anyu's box one after another, and after ordering, the waiter walked out with a tablet, and Bai Yu and Mo Anyu were left in the box.

"The atmosphere is a little awkward at this time, you won't come to me just for a simple meal." Bai Yu put his phone on the table and looked at him fixedly.

"If it weren't for food, what would I do with you?" Mo Anyu put the dishes on the table and looked at him with a frown, "Sometimes you really don't have to guard me like this, and I won't do any real harm to you."

"You've done me less harm. Alright, don't be wordy. Bai Yu waved his hand impatiently, "Hurry up and go back to sleep."

He has been busy all day today, so what spirit is there to listen to Mo Anyu chirping.

Mo Anyu was in his throat in one breath, and he was very anxious about whether he could get up or down, and when he finally got angry, the waiter walked in with a dining cart again, and was suddenly silent.

"Eat without sleeping. I hope that during the meal, you don't talk. Bai Yu stretched out his hand very unfortunately, stopping him from speaking.

Mo Anyu: "...... I didn't call you out to eat. "

Hearing this, Bai Yu chewed the fried fish fillet that had just been put in his mouth, swallowed it quickly, pointed to his nose and said, "Didn't you just say that you asked me to come out to eat, didn't you start eating now, and what did you say that you didn't ask me to come out to eat, so why did you call me out, trick me."

"Even if I trick you, what can you do to me." Mo was not satisfied for a long time, "When you were with that wooden lump, I didn't believe he didn't play you a trick."

Played it.

And more than once.

But how could he say this kind of thing in front of an outsider, Bai Yu took the chopsticks and said righteously: "I hope you don't go so far." It's so fun to stir up feelings between me and him."

"If I break up with you because of my behavior, then I think it's a big surprise." Mo Anyu smiled, and there was a sinister smile in his smile: "God knows how much I want you two to break up, and then we will be together."

"Then I'm very sorry, I may grow old with him." Bai Yu didn't bother to pay attention to him, picked up the chopsticks and ate again.

Mo Anyu held chopsticks, he didn't eat, but kept picking up vegetables for Bai Yu with chopsticks, and said: "I often come to this restaurant to eat, the food here tastes good, if you like it, I can often take you here to eat in the future."

"The food here is affordable, at least for us." Bai Yu stuffed the meatballs he had sandwiched into his mouth, chewed and swallowed, "The elasticity of this meatball is very good."

Mo Anyu, who had always looked a little nervous, suddenly relaxed when he heard his words, "Even if it is a commoner, I want to bring you here to eat, but next time you please come back."!

Why is he so stingy!

Bai Yu said expressionlessly: "I now belong to your company's temporary employees, even if you are a temporary worker, you have to be kind to me, after all, you are the boss."

"It's natural."

"Since you think it's natural, why can't you treat me to a meal. Oh my God, the price of this meal won't exceed the price of a watch for you, and I'll have to invite you back next time, how shameless are you. Bai Yu said.

"I think you've become ...... this time It's noisy. Mo Anyu's expression became very strange after hearing him say a few minutes ago: "I remember that you weren't like this before."

Song Shirin also told Bai Yu a few days ago, the reason is that he feels that Bai Yu has been very noisy since she was pregnant, very noisy!

Song Shirin is a very quiet person, Bai Yu was worried about his body when he was pregnant, so Song Shirin endured it.

But since the child was born, Bai Yu was still so noisy, and even when his personality became more unacceptable, Song Shirin couldn't bear to say it.

Bai Yu heard this for the second time in a few days, and immediately became interested, and said nervously: "Am I really bad now, especially noisy."

Mo was unbearable: "It's just a little bit, you have become a little different."

Bai Yu hung his head frustratedly: "I know ......"

He thought that Song Shirin deliberately said these words to stimulate him, so he didn't pay attention to it, but Mo Anyu said the same.

This made Bai Yu have to believe it...... He's really changed from before, he's become noisy, it's annoying.

Mo Anyu looked at him at a loss, not knowing what he said wrong, and finally thought about it for a long time and didn't come up with it, so he could only look at Bai Yu in a daze.

Bai Yu was depressed for a while, picked up his chopsticks and continued to eat, the food here was really delicious.

Mo Anyu, who also plans to continue to comfort Bai Yu: "......"

Mo was not at ease, Bai Yu's ability to self-comfort was really strong.