Chapter 46- Restless

" Girlfriend?" I asked Anna, trying my best not to let my face show how I was feeling inside.

" Yeah, I have to go, Katherine, those two can get all lovey-dovey, and the last thing I want to see is my brother doing that, I'd throw up," She said as she jumped down the stairs leaving me standing there in shock.

I had been sleeping with someone's boyfriend, I see why he said I was just an easy fuck, he got busy with me while his girlfriend was away and now she was back, he could kick this easy fuck aside.

I'm so stupid, I'm such a fool.

And I'd have to be the one to watch them get all lovey-dovey, the girl he fucked and abandoned, maybe if I had listened to that flat chest girl I wouldn't be here.

I sucked in a deep breath as I walked back down the stairs, if he was bringing company that means I had to prepare dinner for two people. It was a good thing I made enough for two.

I got busy with setting the table when I heard a cheery female voice, they were here.

" I've missed you so much, babe,"

" I didn't ask you to go for a five-month vacation without me," Mr Vincenzo said and I heard their footsteps heading towards the stairs but suddenly stopped.

" You should have come with me," I heard her say.

" And leave my work, no thanks,"

" Something smells good, I'm starving, let's get something to eat before going up," From the corner of my eyes I saw them walking to the dining area and I did my best to put on a happy face and a smile.

" Hi, welcome, I'm Katherine," I said as I started serving, it was just two of them and I didn't need the help of others.

As I served I could feel eyes on me but I couldn't look up, I didn't want him to see what I was feeling in my eyes.

" Well, welcome once again, enjoy your dinner," I said as I rushed back to the kitchen taking in deep breaths.

It's all my fault, I let things get to my head, and I was only a plaything to be discharged.

I waited in the kitchen until I heard their footsteps disappear upstairs then I came out of the kitchen to clear the table.

I still had a study date with the girls, we'd be sleeping over at Scarlett's.

With everything in the kitchen done I went upstairs and quickly changed, I had some missed calls from the girls. I took my bag and rushed downstairs.

I was already late.

Thank you Luca for making me realize just how stupid I was.

******

I watched her from where I stood as she rushed down the stairs.

She was going back to him. I had the urge to follow her but that would make me look like an obsessed dog and I wasn't.

She could do whatever the fuck she wanted I don't care.

I returned back to my room and climbed on the bed. I was emotionally, mentally and physically exhausted.

Eva came out of the bathroom with a very flimsy nightgown and I couldn't help but think of the night I first had a view of Katherine, the night I knew I had strong self-control, she was so sexy that night and all I wanted to do was taste her.

Eva climbed onto the bed running her hands through my exposed chest but I was lost in my thoughts, I only came back when I felt her hand start to sneak into my shorts but I stopped her holding her hand and dropping it on her side.

" What's wrong?" She asked, sounding surprised.

" Nothing, I'm just tired, can you please go to sleep,"

" We've not seen each other for about five months and now that we can spend time together you say you're tired,"

" Eva, unlike you who have been on vacation, I've been busy with work, so could you please let me sleep?"

I heard shuffling before she turned to the other side turning her back to me, that was even better.

I couldn't sleep, I couldn't stop thinking of what might be going on between those two, I needed to be out of here before I went crazy.

I stood up from my bed before I could fully process the thought, a night drive would calm me down.

Otherwise, I was gonna turn up on someone's door unannounced and it wouldn't be to say hello.