Chapter 7- Mr Juicy Boss

"What are you doing?" The person repeated, I turned to see an elderly lady who had a questioning or rather a suspicious gaze as she looked at me waiting for an answer. "Uhm I'm the new maid and I'm looking for the laundry room." I watched as her whole demeanor turned to one of understanding. It was my first day and I wasn't given a uniform yet, I was told I could either wear the uniform or not

The lady in front of me was dressed professionally.

"Come child I will show you the laundry room, why you see no one around is because all the maids are in the other wing preparing for the arrival of the boss's sister, but by tomorrow you'll get to meet other maids." She said and I nodded in understanding.

When we finally reached the laundry room I gave a little chuckle, I remember Mr Ford taking his time to bring me here and I just threw it away. I thanked her and she told me to come to the servant's quarters if I needed anything. I wanted to ask why I was not given a room in the servant's quarters but I dismissed the thought, it was obviously because I was the boss's personal maid.

It didn't take me long to finish the laundry because there were just a few clothing items. When I finally finished everything, I went into the kitchen to get something to eat. It was past lunchtime so I just made myself something simple. I had to start preparing the boss's dinner.

For dinner I would be making spaghetti, I didn't know what time the boss would be coming back from work, I didn't even know if he would be coming back, because from what I know about these rich people, they do what they want. They're unpredictable.
I went back into my room to make a quick call before I went back down and prepared dinner. I had a few missed calls but I chose to return Jordan's call first.

"Hey dude, missing me already?"

"Flatter yourself." Came his voice from the other end. "How is it going?" He asked.

"Not bad, I haven't met the boss in person but I know he exists," I replied and we kept on talking about other things. When I ended the call with him, I called Anna, she told me she was out of the country, but would be back by next week.

Finally, I called Debbie. She was surprised I had gotten another job and was a little grumpy about the fact I didn't tell her earlier. I apologized to her, promising to always keep her aware of whatever important progress I was making in my life, well the one I wished to share. Debbie always acted like a mother, sometimes I needed it, sometimes I didn't, but I wasn't going to tell her that, she just cared for me.

I was already done preparing dinner, I was just waiting for the boss to return so I could serve his food and call it a night. I waited till about 10:13 pm and still, no sign of the boss, was he staying out or perhaps working late? I waited for about thirty more minutes before I heard the front door open and then the lights came on.

I stood up to greet him when my eyes got blinded by gorgeousness. I didn't know if he was Mr. Vincenzo, but something told me he was, all my days on earth I had never seen a man as good-looking as this man standing in front of me, he gave me a once-over look that did things to me, he looked juicy, oh my goodness, I didn't just think my boss as juicy, but there was no denying that fact, he was tall about six feet, had a defined jawline his lips were kissable and I bet he was a good kisser and don't get me started on those beautiful eyes. Okay, that was enough. Composing myself I spoke.

"Welcome Mr…." I left it blank for him to confirm what I already knew. "Vincenzo". He simply said. " I made dinn…" he didn't even let me finish, he just held his hand up indicating that I stay quiet, which I did.

"No need to stay up waiting for me, if I need something to eat I'll call you, for now, nothing." He said in his deep voice, rude much I thought to myself, if he wasn't the boss I'd call him a grumpy cat, oh I actually just did, I gave a small chuckle forgetting that the boss was still in the same room as me…

"Did I say something funny?" He said, giving me a sharp glare which in a way made me want to laugh. " What about a late-night snack sir?" He didn't even bother to answer my question, he just walked away. Well, that went well.

Since no one was going to eat the food I took my time to cook I might as well eat it since nobody wanted it. I made myself comfortable on the kitchen floor as I dug into the spaghetti, it was delicious and anyone who didn't want it, well it was their loss, not mine.

I was enjoying my food when I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen…please God let it not be my boss cause I can't lose my job on the first day, what if he gets angry that I was eating his food? No, I am not sure, he's a billionaire after all.

"Miss Westbrook?" I heard my name and it wasn't the voice I was expecting. I sigh in relief. Mr Ford wouldn't kick me out for eating. I turned to him and he had an eyebrow raised in question. That was when I realized I was eating on the floor. I quickly got off the floor but Mr Ford just gave a chuckle taking a bottle of water from the fridge and walking out of the kitchen leaving me feeling like a fool.

I cleaned the kitchen and went to my room to rest for the night. I hoped tomorrow was gonna be better. Well with a handsome and grumpy boss, what could possibly go wrong?