Chapter 18- Dream Fulfilled

Throughout the whole orientation, it was like Eddy was everywhere I turned, yeah Eddy, that was what that lady called him. I knew he was doing it on purpose and I was doing a good job of totally ignoring him.

The orientation finally came to an end and everyone looked forward to the fresher's party.

As soon as I got home, I was greeted by Anna who seemed to be working as she had her laptop on her lap.

" Hey, how was it?" She asked as she set the laptop on the table.

" It went well, what can I say, it was far beyond my expectation, there was only one problem, there was this annoying Eddy." This piqued her interest as she wiggled her brows.

" Oh, getting a crush already?" I playfully hit her on her shoulder…

" He's not a crush, he's just an annoying bug."

" Yeah, yeah." She sounded like she didn't believe me and I didn't want to dwell on the topic.

" By the way, What would you like for dinner?" She made a thinking gesture before finally concluding.

" Spaghetti would be fine."

" Okay, your wish is my command milady." I gave a mock bow before making my way to the kitchen, I didn't want to serve dinner late so I had to start early.

" So I'm going over to a friend's party, I know you won't come with me."

" Is that your way of asking me to come?" I asked because I could clearly read that she wanted me to come with her.

" Your words, not mine. It's just that I wouldn't be coming back till tomorrow, so I know your answer would be no."

" Then it's a good thing we have an understanding," I said and we both burst into laughter. Anna went back to her work while I continued cooking.

" Food is ready!" Anna was up like a child who was excited to taste their mom's cooking. I served her the food. While she was still eating, we heard the front door opening, I wondered who it was, it wasn't the usual time the boss came home, but as the footsteps got closer I could tell it was indeed Mr. Vincenzo.

" Don't tell me that's my brother. Did they chase you from your office?" Anna mocked.

" Anna stop, you'll choke." Seriously, she was older than me but she acted like a baby. Teasing her brother with her mouth full. She lived for that teasing.

He didn't even mind her, he just sent me a look before disappearing upstairs. I and Anna exchanged a look which we both shrugged as if asking what got into his pants.

He came back down and entered his office, I knew once he entered that favorite room of his, he wasn't coming out so I took his food to his office. I knocked on the door and waited for his response.

" Not now Anna."

" It's Katherine Sir, I brought your food."

" Come in." I heard his powerful voice say as I opened the door slowly, balancing the tray so it didn't fall off. He wasn't sitting, he had his palm pressed down on his office desk, and I couldn't help the image of him taking me on that desk.

I quickly dismissed the thought as I kept the food on his table. I could feel his eyes on me.

I went back to the kitchen to see that Anna had cleared the table. I didn't want her doing this, I was paid to do the job, and being friends doesn't change a thing. She must have moved to her room because her laptop wasn't there. I followed her up the stairs and I knocked on her door.

" Come in." I opened her door to see clothes thrown all over, probably looking for what to wear to the party she told me about.

" Thank God you're here, help me pick what to wear."

"Anna we need to talk." She was still focused on searching for an outfit until I called her name once again, this time a little bit louder.

" What do you want to talk about?" She asked, looking all innocent, she was such an angel when she wanted to be.

" Girl, we've talked about you doing the dishes, it's my job okay."

" I know but it doesn't mean anything, it's just dishes."

" If you do it again I'll no longer call you Anna but Miss Vincenzo." I think I got her with that because she gave a pout before muttering okay.

She ended up picking a black short dress with red heels, which was giving dangerous girl look, she did light makeup, half way through her dressing I excused myself and went back to the boss's office to get the plate. I was glad he ate everything.

" You look, Fabulous girl," I said as Anna gave a spin…

" You better hurry before your brother stops you because you look too hot, he might have to hunt down guys." She laughed at that.

"See you tomorrow friend," she gave me a peck before making her way to the door.

" Remember to use protection." We both laughed it off before she disappeared outside the door.

I was done with all I needed to do downstairs. All I needed was a hot shower and good sleep.

I made my way upstairs and I could hear the door of my boss's office open. He finally decided to come out of his sanctuary.

I entered my room, took off my clothes, and made my way to the bathroom as I set the bath, I poured bubbles inside and then I got in, and my muscles instantly relaxed. I was enjoying the strawberry scent coming from the steaming bath.

When I was done, I got out and drained the water, then I cleaned my body, and wrapped myself in a towel. Just as I stepped into the room, my phone started ringing.

" Hello." The person didn't even give me the time to speak.

" Get in my room now!" I recognized the voice, it belonged to Mr. Vincenzo, and his voice sounded urgent.

" Sir, can you give…." He didn't even let me finish the call, so I just quickly grabbed the robe that was closest to me and put it on as I ran out of my room to my boss's room.

I knocked and he immediately told me to come in, he was searching through drawers like he was looking for something.

" I have a black flash containing important information from work, I can't find it, did you by any chance see it?" He asked me as he kept searching.

" Okay Sir, I'll help you look for it." I began my search, inside his closet, it could be anywhere. I suddenly felt the urge to check under his bed so I bent down, and mind you it wasn't an intentional act when the robe I was wearing rode up.

I searched under his bed when something black and small caught my eyes, I stretched my hand to reach it making the robe go up again, at this point I could tell my butt was out.

My hand touched the object and I brought it close, I could tell this was what he was looking for. But did I get up like I was supposed to? No.

Instead, I took my ass up, opening my legs so he could get a clear view of my pussy. I could feel his eyes there which was an indication that I wasn't wasting my time. I stretched further as if I was still reaching for something under his bed and spread my legs wider, by now I was getting wet.

I finally stood up with the flash in my hand and dangled the thing in front of me.

" Found it, Sir," I said as I handed it to him, the look in my boss's eyes made me ten times wet. He covered the flash in his palm before putting it in his pocket. I was just about to turn and leave when I heard his deep voice.

" Where do you think you're going?" Before I knew what was happening, he took my hand and turned me to him as our lips collided.

******

Oh oh..no running this time, let me know what you think would happen in the next chapter.