He breathed a sigh of relief that was more than genuine. "Good. Don't scare me like that," he said quietly, looking away. Maybe Nozel was just overthinking. It didn't seem like this man would ever want to hurt me or lie to me. I lifted his chin up with my hand and leaned in to kiss him, not realizing how much I truly missed this. Missed him. Am I really falling for him? Maybe... I already have.

William pressed a little harder into the kiss as he gently gripped the back of my neck. He was anxious. I pulled away and smirked. "Did you like my package?"

He grunted from being asked such a sudden, startling question. But then he went totally red. He couldn't even make eye contact with me. "W-well... Y-yes, I very much enjoyed it but... I didn't appreciate you sending it during my office hours..."

"Oh? Did you get all excited in front of your Knights?" I giggled, watching his expression give me his answer.

He looked at me with a darkened but embarrassed expression. "Yes, actually. I ended up opening it in front of one of them."

I traced a pattern along his neck. "Tell me more." I knew by the way he was sitting that he was already hard. As William proceeded to explain how he read my letter and opened my package of used panties in front of his Knight and masturbated with them as soon as he was alone, I felt myself getting aroused. "And you have them on you now?"

He looked startled, but nonetheless nodded and took them out of a pocket in his uniform. As soon as I caught a glimpse of the dark fabric, I snatched them from him. "And how many times did you cum all over these, hmm? They certainly feel different from when I sent them to you."

William's eyes widened and he pulled at his fur-lined collar. "Ah... I wasn't keeping count," he stammered, looking away again.

I laughed, pulling him in for another, deeper kiss. He moaned against my lips, immediately pushing back a little harder. This man wanted me so badly, maybe even more than he did at the festival. As we made out and I pulled him onto me a little more, I also rubbed the panties I'd sent him against his plump cheek. He shuddered.

Where I'd been laying when William woke me up was just off-center enough for him to reach into his nightstand to grab a condom. He didn't dare let his lips leave mine or release the friction our bodies were making against each other- even if he was still in his uniform.

His right hand gripped my breast while the other furiously tried to release his cock from his tight, constricting pants. After one moment too long, he swore under his breath and pulled away, allowing me to see how swollen and red his lips were already. I've never seen anyone unbutton their pants so fast. But that was all he did, not even bothering to take them off as he stretched his underwear down far enough so they would stay out of the way.

As soon as his cock sprung out, I bit my lip with excitement. He would give it to me rough, but that was because he needed it too. The way he bit the edge of the condom and ripped it open so aggressively aroused me to no end. He spat out the piece of the wrapper that was left in his mouth and in less than a second, the condom was on and I was caught in a searing kiss.

William didn't waste a single second in pulling my panties aside and pushing his tip against me- but how could he? It had been so long since we saw each other. All at once, I was filled with him and I wanted nothing more than for him to move faster.

It seemed that the moan I let out when he hit my core told him everything he needed to know, for he bucked his hips quickly and with a purpose. William desperately rutted himself into me as deep as his cock could reach. Instinctively my legs wrapped around his waist to give him more leverage to fuck me however he wanted. I always liked to tease him in some way but just this once I wanted to submit to him completely.