chapter 163

Last time

Izuku:it's from shoto todoroki

Now

Tsuyu:god damn it, what does he want now ? Kero

Izuku:I don't know, but one thing I do know is this

*Izuku grabbed tsuyu's waist and pulled her close to him. Tsuyu gave a small yelp at izuku stopping her pacing, she landed softly on izuku's chest, her head hearing his heart as he gave her a small kiss on the forehead*

Izuku:no matter what he wants, we'll take it on together. Now please, don't let him ruin your mood

Tsuyu:.... your in pain from doing this Kero

*Tsuyu said matter of factly, izuku just gave her a small grin in response, lifting her head and giving her a soft kiss on the lips*

Izuku:your more then worth a little pain my little burned frog

Tsuyu: just, promise me you won't let this get to you too, Kero. I don't want this stressing you out kero

*Tsuyu said softly, the main point of there relationship on full display, they want to make sure the other is safe and happy. After the moment was gone, Izuku and tsuyu looked at the letter, each with there respected frowns on there faces. With a sigh izuku ripped open the envelope*

Izuku: alright, might as well get this over with...

Tsuyu:Kero

*Tsuyu placed her hand on his lap as izuku takes the paper out and starts reading it*

Izuku: hello Midoriya.....

Meanwhile in Japan because I'm a dick :D

With Tamaki and nejire

*Nejire was miserable, she was bored, and she was mad at Tamaki. Nejire heard her phone vibrating, she took an annoyed sighed and started tapping her finger*

Nejire:don't do it, don't do it, don't do it....

*Nejire muttered to herself, but she took her phone anyways and looked at it. There she saw the newest picture that Tamaki sends her. One of him and Penelope sightseeing*

Tamaki:just showed my girl her first manga shop, shame you have to work 😈

*Nejire's eye started to twitch, she started to grow a tick mark, as she gave an annoyed breath as a response. While nejire was working, Tamaki took Penelope to see the sights, without her, and taking pictures to show Nejire to annoy her, since she wanted to be with them*

Nejire:can Penelope see this text?☺️

Tamaki; nope, curse away 😁

*Nejire took an annoyed chuckle that Tamaki knew her that well. And so with a smile she started texting the perfect response, full of curses, she was about to send them when someone took the phone away from her*

Shinso:you have a meeting with the hero association

Nejire:fine, just let me send this message and

*Nejire mentality cursed as shinso used his quirk against her, she can't blame her Assistant, since she's the one who told him to do it if she's ever acting like a child*

Shinso:meeting, now. You can send this after the meetings done, not before

Nejire:yes oh sleep deprived great one

Shinso:why do people always call me that when I use my power?

*Shinso muttered to himself as Nejire walked away, sadly for her. The phone deleted the message she spend so long texting, and she'll not remember what she wrote when she gets back*