5- His Racer⚠️

I don't know what I was think when I pushed him down on the bed and kissed him.
The whole dream I had the other night had been bugging me forever.
I guess it's coming to life now.

But he didn't push me away so I took that a so sign I could keep going.
Before I knew it I was on top of him, pinning him onto the bed, my knee between his legs. I pulled away from him only to take off my gloves and Jacket, then went straight to kiss down his neck. He let out a breathy moan that made me smile through the kisses.
Our bodies pressed together as I pulled his waist. I started to suck on the side of his neck, making a small red mark. Making it worse, I sucked on it more also earning myself another moan. My hands went under his sweater as I touched him lightly.

Author POV
Minhos hands were all over Jisung's body as he sucked His neck. Minho started to kiss Jisung on his lips again, biting on his bottom lip so he would open his mouth, allowing Minho to slip his tongue into Jisung's mouth.

Without realizing it they had been making out for hours. Being breathless, they laid down on Minho's bed, falling asleep in each others arms.

Minho POV
I made out with Jisung last night and I can't stop thinking about it.
It would be very awkward if I started talking about it so we both agreed to act as if nothing happened.

I was at the garage for a test run of my car since Felix had added some special improvements to boost speed and all that shit.
I ran my hand over the side of the windshield.
"It goes faster now?" I asked with a smile creeping to my face.
"Yup! And I glossed the outer body so it shines in the sun" Felix said enthusiastically.
Clearly he was proud of himself.
"Nice.. Is it up for a test drive or no?" Once he nodded I sat down in the drivers seat and reversed out the garage onto the track.

He was right. It really does go faster now.
I can feel it.
I passed the door where Felix was standing, admiring what he had done.
Stopping in front of the garage door, I stepped out of the car after turning off the engine.
"Im definitely winning some races with this bad boy" I said with a smile but his disappeared.
"What's up?" I asked. He sighed.
"Hyunjin's gonna be mad..." he said looking down.
"It's alright I'll talk to him if you want." I said in an attempt to make him feel better.
"No it's good. I gotta head out. Enjoy your car" He said somewhat sadly as he grabbed his bag and walked away.

I honestly feel bad for Felix. He's so nice and his boyfriend is treating him like shit.
He really deserves better.
He's a ray of literal sunshine.
I stopped by at Jisung's place to hang out but when he opened the door I couldn't stop staring.
He had casual grey sweat pants and sweater on, his hair was wet like he just took a shower. His glasses finishing the look. He looked so casual but cute and hot at the same time.

Obviously I wanna fuck him right now.

"Hey" Once he spoke I snapped out of my trance.
"Uh hey.. I was around and I thought I'd stop by and hang out?" I asked hopefully.
"Cmon in" I walked in with a smile. He closed the door behind me.
We both sat down at the couch and Jisung picked up the remote.
"We watching a horror movie?" I joked as he laughed.
"No way. Fuck horror movies. We're watching Big Hero 6"
"Classic."
He smiled and hit play.

About halfway into the movie I felt something on my shoulder. I turned over to see and it was Jisung's head on my shoulder.
I was just filled with ecstasy with this scene. He looked so cute when he was sleeping, like a kid. I wanted to cuddle him and tell him how much I loved him but I wasn't sure if he'd feel the same. I would hate to ruin our friendship because my dumb feelings.

I got up and laid him down gently on a pillow and covered him with a blanket, staring at his sleeping face for a minute or two before leaving his apartment.

Once I got home I splat down on my bed and smiled to myself, thinking about how Jisung was sleeping on me.
We're finally becoming something.
After taking a hot shower I cuddled up in my blanket and started thinking about Jisung subconsciously. About his eyes, his smile and our kiss last night. It was so amazing.
It all made me so excited to see what me and Jisung would become in the future.

Maybe we'd still be friends.
Maybe we'd become strangers.
Maybe we'd become lovers.

844 words