*************

Within a couple of days, Onyx had gained over two hundred thousand subscribers on her Admirers Only account. She became so popular around campus that she had two watchers guard the hall leading to her room. If she knew Ava was out of her grasp, she would have no objection to having visitors. She posted frequently, mostly just post-gym pictures, pictures of her in bed or pictures of herself fresh out of the shower. She read the comments her fans left her often, and smiled to herself when she knew so many of them wanted to see more. She decided she had teased her paying customers enough, and decided to give them what they wanted.

She was in her room and was standing in front of her mirror admiring herself which was something she had done often. She always had excess energy and adrenaline after working out, which almost always left her with a massive erection and this time was no exception. The outline of her member was clearly visible through the thin fabric of her sweats. She took a picture of herself in the mirror, then posted it shortly after. It didn't take long before the likes and comments came flooding in. Her fans begged her for more, and she gave in. What was the worst that could happen? She did need to relieve herself anyways, she thought to herself.

She decided to take a video this time. Her member was flexing inside of her sweats involuntarily, she knew she was close to her release and knew she wouldn't even have to touch herself to get her there. She placed her left hand on the mirror to stable herself and continued to film using her phone in her right hand, her abdomen was rising and lowering with each shaky breath as she watched herself in the mirror.

Onyx gripped the edge of the mirror as she began to move her hips forward and backwards slowly and closed her eyes, imagining she was finally making love with Ava for the first time. The fabric of her sweats tightened as she came closer to coming, the material was rubbing her nicely, showing the outline of her head perfectly. She groaned deeply and her member reacted accordingly as she began to come, her member flexed as each rope left her body, causing long wet lines to form in her sweats. As she finished, she looked at the camera sensually in the mirror as she panted, then winked before ending the video.

Once the video was posted, she stripped then took a cold shower to cool off. She smiled as she wondered how her fans would react, knowing she was still teasing them and they would still want more. After she showered, she lay on her bed naked as she read through the comments on her new video. She smiled and chuckled to herself when she saw admirers calling her daddy, and read one comment from a girl who said she wanted Onyx to fuck her senselessly. She rubbed herself slowly as she read their reactions.

A social media notification banner suddenly appeared at the top of her screen, it was a message from Ava.

Really?

The message read. Onyx smiled, knowing the video must have made her jealous.

What?

Onyx replied, choosing to play dumb.

Your video...

Ava responded.

Did you like it?

Onyx asked with a winking emoji. She saw Ava begin to type but stopped shortly after. Her reply showed a few moments later.

I'm not going to answer that. I'm sure lots of people liked it, but don't you think you should stick with your regular selfies? I mean you may as well start posting nudes at this point.

Said Ava. Onyx bit her lip softly as an idea crossed her mind. She took a picture of herself naked in bed, with her erect member lying along her right thigh. She posted the picture shortly after.

Like this?

Onyx replied with another winking emoji. What she received minutes later shook her to the core. It was a video that Ava had taken. The angle was looking downward like Onyxs' picture she had just posted, looking down towards her legs that were spread open, she was fingering herself slowly and moaning softly.
Onyx was speechless. She gripped her member firmly and began to stroke herself as she watched the girl play with herself. Onyx clicked the video icon in the upper right corner of their chat, initiating a video call. Ava answered, she was in the same position she was in before. They began to pleasure themselves while watching the other, hearing each other's whimpers and soft moans.