Time skip-

After the game yoongi's team won(of course)
Yoongi celebrated with his team in the court and he was so glad he made that shot.
Everyone was cheering except for the opponent fans and the team.

After they quiet down yoongis team went to their locker room to change. And the gym is slowly losing people. But jimin sat still waiting for yoongi to come out. Jimin was happy that yoongi won again.

Yoongi came out and he waved good bye to his teammates before running to jimin. But he was stopped.
It was a man 30ish that stop him.
Jimin looked at the two men and tried to listen to what they're saying.

Man: "You have talent kid."

Yoongi: "Oh thank you sir."

Man: "Even though you're short you jump very high." The man took out a small business card.

Yoongi: "oh thank you sir." (Politely)

Man: "Call this man and he'll set you up with some training." (Idk TT)

Yoongi: "Ok. Thank you."

The man smiled and walked away from the beaming senior. Yoongi turned his face to face jimin. Yoongi excited let out a high pitch scream. (You know, it's so cute when he does that TT)

Yoongi stops to see jimin looking at him with a straight face

Yoongi stops to see jimin looking at him with a straight face. Yoongi was confused so he walked towards jimin.

Yoongi: "Mochi hey are you ok?"

Jimin: "How come you didn't tell me that you wanted to go to daegu?"

Yoongi: "uh- well I thought you knew I wanted to go back mochi."

Jimin: "No I didn't yoongi.

Yoongis thoughts: "Shit."

Yoongi: "mochi well it's my dream to go back. I want to go because they have the best basketball team in korea(idk if it's true). "

Jimin: "Yoongi I thought that you wanted to go to the Seoul university!" (Slight yell)

Yoongi: "I didn't jimin. I never said I would? Where did you get that idea from?"

Jimin: "I thought you wanted to STAY with ME?!? I want to stay in Seoul!" (Angrily speaking)

Yoongi: "Why are you yelling? Don't Yell at me." (Getting frustrated) "You know what jimin. You always have to be So bitchy about my decisions!"

Jimin: "What did you call me?!!" (Shocked)

Yoongi: "You heard me! I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINION!"

Jimin: " FUCK YOU YOONGI!! YOU ARE SELFISH! I JUST WANT US TO BE HAPPY TOGETHER. BUT YOU WANT TO GO FAR AWAY FROM ME TO YOUR STUPID DAEGU!"

Yoongi: "IM SELFISH??!?! YOURE THE SELFISH ONE HERE JIMIN! YOU WANT TO KEEP ME BY YOURE SIDE AT ALL TIMES! I WANT TO GO TO MY DREAM SCHOOL BUT YOU ARE HOLDING ME BACK! WHY? BECAUSE YOU CANT FUCKING TRUST ME? YOURE FUCKING SELFISH!"

...

...

...

...

...

*sniffle*

Yoongi froze. Shit he fucked up. (Yep)

Jimin is crying.....

...

Yoongi: "Jiminie..."

Jimin: "..."

Yoongi reached out to touch Jimin's shoulder. But jimin harshly moved away.

Jimin: "Fine.... Since I'm holding you back...

Let's break up."

TBC!!!