Chapter 12: I Like You

—Axure pov—

Aphrodite was getting out of bed when I spoke. "I'm headed on the train home in a few hours."

"Why!?" She said, seemingly upset. "You still have a week left here!"

"I DON'T KNOW OR CARE ABOUT WHO YOU ARE. LET ME GO!" I yelled, walking out early to explore and hangout around the town. I hate her.

—Charlie pov—

"It worked! You're back!" I said, hugging him.

"You did it." He said, tearing up. He then put in everyone's numbers and hosted a party. People were confused but at least he'll never know the sacrifices I made to get him back.

—Aphrodite pov—

"Kyle?" I asked, looking at him sitting there.

"Hm?" He said, looking at me.

"Why am I so upset about Axure leaving if she doesn't remember the memories we made?"

"You remember them don't you?"

"yes?"

"Then why wouldn't you be?"

"Well then I should be upset about us?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well I remember all the little things, unimportant stuff really but you don't. It makes me think about us."

"What are you trying to say, Aphrodite?"

"I like you."

—Snow pov—

"Was the party awkward? Just confessing to me right then and there?" I asked, holding her hand.

"No, not really. I was gonna tell you anyway." She said, kissing my cheek.

"Juliet, you know I love you right?" I said, covering my hands with hers.

"Mhm!" She nodded and smiled.

She's so cute! I thought as I smiled.

—Juno pov—

"Truth or dare Alexis?" I asked with a wink.

"Truth." She said confidently.

"What are you gonna name our child if she's a girl?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Junipers, a pretty name." She said, with a smile.

"I hope we have a kid, and I hope she's a girl named juniper." I said

"I hope so too" she says, smiling.

—Axure pov—

"Welcome back sweetie!" My grandma said, hugging me.

"I missed you grandma!" I say, jumping into her arms. This is my town, I have my friends, my grandma, all of the shops I go to. I'm happy. If anyone makes me leave, there'll be hell to pay.

"Did you have fun?" Charles asks.

"Not really." I mutter

"Well you have us." Jay says with a nudge.

—Triana pov—

There's suddenly a knock on the door, so lune goes to answer it. Berry barges in. "Please come back!" She says. "Everyone's worried!"

"I'm happy here with lune." I say, ignoring her words.

"Triana, you have to come back eventually." She says with a scheming look.

"Says you." I replied. "The truth is, your opinion means nothing here or to me sister. This isn't your domain. If you want to try and get me to come back, go ahead. I can tell the world what you've done to me as well as ruining the lives of everyone else in my family. You'd all be poor and broken. I could do that in a snap, but I won't, I could, however if you keep trying to get me back." I say with a smirk.

She leaves.