Chapter 1: The First Day

(Flashback)

--Aphrodites pov--

"Why do you have to leave?" I said crying on Axure's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I have a better education and I'll be happier. I'm sorry." Axure said, hugging me.

"You aren't sorry!" I said, running away. I crashed into Kyle.

"Are you ok?" He asked, hugging me, my tears going into his shirt.

"I'm fine," I said, trying to hide my tears.

(Current day)

I sighed and thought "first year without axure."

"Hey aph!" Kyle said, hugging me. I smiled and hugged him back.

We saw we had all of the same classes together. Derek, on the other hand, didn't have any of the same classes as Kyle and I.

"Hi! Wanna be friends?" Someone asked from behind me. She was a bunny with white hair kept up in pigtails.

"Sure! I said, smiling." We also had some classes together.

"Who is that?" Jackie asked, pointing at Derek.

"That's Derek, Kyle's best friend." I said, looking at them joking with each other.

"Kyle's kinda cute." Jackie said, nudging my shoulder.

"Not funny." I said blushing a little. I had known him since 6th grade. He was smart, funny, a role model, basically a great person.

"We should get to class," Jackie said, leading me over to math class.

--Axure pov--

I was looking for people to sit with at lunch when I saw 2 boys sitting alone. "Do you two mind if I sit with you?" I said, nervous.

"Sure" they said, making a spot for me.

The one with silvery-blonde hair introduced himself "I'm charles, and thats jay" he said pointing to the guy sitting next to him, he had short brown hair and a red hoodie.

We talked about everything, when a girl with purple hair and elf ears screamed "gay freaks!" I got mad and came up to her, slapping her in the face.

She screamed for the principal and I got a 3 day suspension.

"Not fair." I scoffed saying goodbye to Jay and Charles. I went home to see my grandma.

"Oh sweetie," she said, hugging me as I cried. "

"I don't like it here! I want to go home." I said, still crying and going into my room to call aphrodite.

"Hey, what's wrong bestie?" she said, seeming concerned.

"I got suspended for slapping a bitch." I said, embarrassed.

"Bestie it's ok, eventually you will love it. It's your dream highschool remember?"

"I nodded before signing off for the night, and made some ramen."