"You always eating fruit." I shook my head. "Why the hell you up?" I asked, plopping down on my bed.

"Just thinking...I can't seem to fall asleep"

"I can help with that" I smirked, causing her to smile.

"Is that so?" She said, trying to mock my accent.

"You got jokes I see. Good one"

"I try" she popped her imaginary collar.

"So how'd today go? Yall pick a casket?"

She sighed and I could tell she didn't wanna talk about it.

"We did. But can we talk about something else? I'm tired of thinking about this damn funeral"

I raised an eyebrow because she rarely cursed, unless she was being really serious, or pissed off. "My bad. Whatchu wanna talk about?"

She bit into another strawberry. "How's your album coming along?" Some juice fell from her mouth and she tried to catch it with her mouth, making a fool of herself.

I wanted to lick that juice off of her sexy ass. Damn.
My mind drifted off to me pinning her down and licking her neck, leaving hickies and love bites on her smooth caramel skin.

"Aug? Hello?" She asked, waving her hand at the camera.

"My bad ma" I laughed and scratched my head. "Uh, the album is going good. The label doesn't want me ta' drop anymore singles. Which is stupid as hell ta' me." I sighed.

"Not really, it's actually smart." She was still smacking on that damn strawberry.

"How so?"

"You're single is literally #1 right now, you're higher than celebrities with tons of talent that have been around for a while. Why drop anymore singles? Let your fans wait, it builds anticipation, and you're album will break records" she smiled, knowing that was she said was smart.

I smacked my teeth. "Lawyers swear they know everything." I said, rolling my eyes. "Not everything" she said, yawning. "You tired?" I asked. She quickly shook her head. "Talk to me some more, what did you do today?"

"I smoked with my nigga chris" I started laughing. "What's funny?"

"That nigga so stupid, I can't help but laugh when I say his name." She laughed too.

"He seems funny, I wanna meet him" she sat up and crossed her legs indian style.

"Maybe one day ma"

We continued talking about random stuff, like our favorite songs, spongebob, highschool experiences, and embarassing moments. I loved talking to her because there was so many interesting things that I learned about her everyday. She asked me a question that almost made me choke on my spit.

"You ever been in a serious relationship?"

I cleared my throat and clenched my jaw. "Yeah....it didn't end well" I guess she could tell I ain't wanna talk about it. "Well what did you learn from it?" I played with my beard and thought about it.

"To never trust no bitch again."

She frowned. "Damn, sounds like you're heart was broken. What she do?"

"I don't really like to talk about it, when the time is right, maybe I'll tell ya"

She looked hurt by what i said. "What you don't trust me now?" She raised an eyebrow. "Girl I never said th-"

"No it's okay, I get it. 'Trust no bitch' right?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Are you serious Olivia?"

"You know what, I'm kinda tired now..." She said, not looking at the camera.

"Word? Aight goodnight." I hung up and thew my phone.

It was nothing against her, I'm just not ready to share my heart break with anyone, and that should be understandable. Any time I bring up that punk nigga Jeremy she tenses up and changes the subject, so why can't i? I know I shouldn't let her go to sleep upset, but it's whatever. I'm not about to get worked up over no female that ain't even my girl. Yet.

**********

Is Olivia overreacting?

Aug tryna cuff? Hmmmm

Next chapter will skip some time so pay attention. I'm bringing in some new characters too.

LIKE. VOTE. COMMENT.

-Britt😇💯