Sex tape

~Your POV~

Currently I'm under the thin sheets naked, contemplating whether this was the right decision or not. Taehyung and I decided to film ourselves during sexual intercourse. It took him quite a while but he managed to convince me and so now I'm here under the sheets while he sets up the camera at the left side of the bed.

Why are we doing this? I have no idea. I have no idea why I even agreed to this. Taehyung however says that this will really help him when his on tours and away for long periods of time. Maybe his right maybe this could help the both of us while his away.

But any who Taehyung still in boxers setting up the camera. We've had sex multiple times throughout the day. He just got a few days off after working non stop for 3 months straight. The kids are with his mother since she wanted to spend the weekend with all her grandchildren so this was the perfect time for it I guess.

"You ready baby?" He asks making his way back over to the bed. The camera is on the left side of the bed. So currently we being recorded from the side.

"Mhm it is recording" I ask as he crawls his way over to where I'm sitting up against the headboard he responds with an mhm before kissing me sloppily.

With one hand in his hair I have the other keeping up the sheet. He then tugs on it before releasing my lips and looking at me.

"Remove this" he says softly trailing kissing on the side of my neck.  Reluctantly I remove the sheet and it falls on my hips because I'm in a sitting position. He trails his one hand on the side of me while his kisses got lower until it reached my breasts. He softly nibbles on it until he reaches my nipple. He looks at me as he latches on sucking it. He pinches my other nipple with his two fingers before fiddling with it.

"Tae.." I moan softly holding the eye contact. He sucks on it before switching to flick it with his tongue before giving  the other boob the same attention.

With my hand still in his head he gets up and pulls me by my legs until I'm laying flat on my back.. He leans down kissing me and I whimper into it. He removes the sheets from my hips and throws it on the other side of the bed. His fingers quickly makes its way to my cunt feeling just how wet I am for him. He breaks from the kisses looking down at his fingers collecting some of my juices.

Looking back up at me he puts his fingers in his mouth moaning around them. With hooded eyes I trail my hand from his hair all the way down to his boxers band. Tugging it he quickly gets onto his feet off of the end of the bed still in the cameras view. I crawl over and pull his boxers completely off allowing his semi hard on to spring free. I bend down on the bed taking his cock in my hand and slowly start stroking him. I sighs as he closes his eyes slowly throwing his head back. I start kissing from the base to the tip before engulfing the tip into my mouth.

Lightly bopping my head on the tip only as pre cum continues to leak into my mouth mixing with my saliva. I lightly flick my tongue in his slit and he jerks in reaction

"Fuck baby...do it again" I continue to do it and he grabs my hair making a makeshift ponytail and pulling it so that I can look up at him.

"Gonna let daddy fuck your throat yeah?" He grunts and I nod eagerly. He then waists no time in pulling out making me spit his pre cum and my saliva on his cock before shoving his cock back down my throat.

"Oh yeah..such a good girl letting daddy fuck your throat like that" he moans gripping faster as his cock tip hits the back of my throat. I feel as his veins roughly slides along my tongue. I hollow my cheeks as he stuffs my mouth with his cock and pre cum.

He then starts twitching and roughly pulls out still holding onto the makeshift ponytail. He pulls me up kissing me even though I just had his cock down my throat.