Vmin

Mature content ahead

I've always felt attracted to Jimin. There was just something about the way he carried himself that not only intrigued me but also really turned me on.

But even though I felt infatuated with this man I was already in love...

With his best friend.

Taehyung and I have been together for 5 years. Dated four and married for one. Given the fact that we were still newlyweds we were up to try any and everything as long as we were comfortable.

And so when Taehyung found out about my little crush on Jimin he wasted no time in getting his best friend in our bed.

He claimed that as young men they've had their fare share of threesomes with other females.

So here we are. In Taehyung and I's bedroom with me sandwiched in between the two men that's always haunted my fantasies.

With the three of us kneeling naked in the center of the bed I messily make out with my husband all while his best friend trails kisses down my spine.

When this idea was first introduced I immediately declined. One because this was my husband's best friend but mainly because I didn't know if I would be comfortable with him.

Yes I've thought about it and imagined him in some questionable positions but I also imagined that I had the perfect body. And according to me that was far from reality.

Taehyung knew how insecure I would get about my body at times. I was quite normal. I had stretch marks. My one titty was slightly bigger that the other. And it was easy to open up to Taehyung because he loved me for my imperfections... but Jimin was a whole new stranger. I have not built years of trust with this man. So agreeing to this meant I'd agree to showing another perfect man my imperfect body.

However Taehyung always had a way with his words.

"Babe I promise you'll enjoy it." He whispers in my ear. "Just close your eyes and imagine what it would feel like to have him buried deep inside you" he bits my ear lobe as his hands start trailing downwards "To have his hands on every inch of your skin as his mouth captures your beautiful body. Imagine having your hands on him. Touching him the way you've always imagined"

Yes. We had sex that night as I had Jimin in the back of my mind. Not in a romantic way though.

Jimin is not someone who gave me butterflies in my belly. Rather he'd have me dripping wet with just a smile.

As Taehyung finally sits flat on the bed with his back against the headboard I lean forward and kneel between his parted legs. At the same time Jimin lays down flat, face beneath my entrance

"So wet kitten" Jimin murmurs as he places open mouth kisses on every inch of my thighs

I then take Taehyung's hard on and start stroking him. He leans his head back against the headboard as he closes his eyes, lips parted.

"Why don't you give daddy a good suck" Taehyung looks at me with hooded yet demanding eyes. "Show Jimin just what a good girl you can be and then maybe I'll allow him to touch you"

With this I waste no time in sucking on his tip. I slowly make my way down until his tip reaches the back of my throat.

I gag as I bob my head up and down. With my tongue laying flat on the underside of his cock I would swirl it around the tip every time I came up.

Taehyung grabs my face and starts fucking my mouth. Tears stream down my eyes but the lewd sounds he makes urges me to continue.

"Oh you're such a good girl for daddy" he moans throwing his head back. I feel Jimin's kisses getting closer and closer to my heat as his hands grope my butt.