💜 2 💜

The van is speeding over the road, taking us quickly towards the airport

The van is speeding over the road, taking us quickly towards the airport. I'm wedged between Joonie and Kookie, Yoongi and Jimin sitting in the row behind us.

"I call dibs on sitting next to Y/n on the plane." Yoongi announces and I turn around and see him smiling smugly. Jimin on the other hand is pouting at Yoongi, crossing his arms.

"But it's my trip with Y/n, so she is sitting next to me. Just because you guys have work in Japan and conveniently take the same plane as us doesn't mean......." Jimin gets interrupted by Yoongi.

"You can wait a few more hours. You get her all to yourself for almost five whole days." Now Yoongi is pouting and I turn back around, smiling to myself.

You like it when they bicker about you like that? Joonie floats into my mind and I look to my left and he has his eyebrows raised. I chuckle and nod, for some strange reason it makes me feel loved. I send back and I see him nod in understanding.

"You know that's not fair. When it's your turn for your trip everyone will be alone with her on a plane. Why do I need to share?" I hear Jimin whine behind me.

"Oh get over yourself. You get to go to a theme park with her all alone. Some of us haven't had that." Yoongi retorts but gets interrupted by Jimin.

"I know you got a theme park date with her. Just like Namjoon, Tae and Jin. And Kookie even got to go to a water park."Jimin exclaims with a little fire in his voice.

"But Hobi didn't. So your trip is still better." Yoongi replies and I hear Jimin make a sound in the back of his throat, but he stays silent. I guess that's finished now.

Kookie takes my hand and plays with my fingers and I let my head drop on his shoulder. He's humming a melody I've never heard before but I like it. I refrain from asking about it though. He'll tell me when he's ready.

The last 30 minutes are silent except for Kookie humming and then the van parks at the curb. The departure terminal looks busy with many people rushing into the building. Since it's a little vacation I booked a commercial flight instead of using the private jet. All four of my soulmates don masks and hats. I doubt it's going to help but I hope it will be less than it normally is.

To my surprise we don't get hasselt by people at all. I'm not sure if we're not recognized or if people choose to give us privacy. Checking in is a little chaotic when the female clerk behind the counter recognizes their names in their passport. Her pretty symmetrical face is very red throughout the entire exchange. She barely pays me any attention which I'm fine with.

Getting to our gate is incident free as well and with just a little hour waiting before we can board we sit down to wait for the time to pass us. Joonie is scribbling in a notepad. Kookie is checking his phone and Jimin and Yoongi decide to stare at me. Security is with us too, but they're staying a little ways away so it's not so obvious and it looks like we're alone.