"Me doh know wah it mean fi real," I said to her, furrowing my brows in annoyance.

"And stop annoy me make me do me work in peace," I continued, focusing intently on my work.

"Whatever," she mumbled, expressing her dismissal with a hint of frustration.

From other day her attitude get stink yuh see.

Soon pinch her pan her raas lip.

I focused on my tasks diligently while she remained engrossed in her phone.

Minutes later, she suddenly screamed without any apparent reason, startling me.

With a sigh, I shifted my focus to her, one hand resting on my forehead in a gesture of mild exasperation.

With a serious expression, I asked her, "Do you have ADHD?" trying to understand the reason behind her sudden actions.

Cause ah affi a mad philly this.

Me think me did mad but she worst than me. Serious thing.

"I don't know, maybe," she sounded genuinely uncertain yet somewhat convinced.

"My parents didn't pay attention to me as a child, so I probably have a lot of things that I don't know about," she added with a touch of introspection.

Her parents deserved to be placed in a yard filled with some hungry pitbull.

Man dawk yuh fret.

Her sister did tell me say she have borderline personality disorder or something like that. I was yet to research it.

Maa go ask her though.

Youth... buil.

"Yaav waah personality disorder?" I asked her, exploring the possibility with curiosity.

"Not that I know of," she responded. "I just have social anxiety, and I'm fearful of people because people are weird," she explained, sharing her perspective.

So her stepsister a liad then?

Obviously.

Me ago do my own research.

"Oh," I nodded in understanding, acknowledging her explanation.

"What are you trying to say? Me clingy?" she raised a brow, seeking clarification with a hint of skepticism in her expression.

Jah know.

Why woman stay so? A put words inah man mouth.

"Me never say that enuh La-Tania," I responded.

"Me just ask you a question," I clarified, emphasizing that my intention was not to label her as clingy.

"Well, I feel offended," she declared, turning her back to me in response to the perceived offense.

Dah girl here.