CHAPTER THREE

SIMBA

Angry didn't begin to describe the way I was feeling. I was incensed. My whole body was heated as leaned over the kitchen island and watched my beautiful girlfriend drink a glass of red wine.

How the fuck was she so calm? It's always baffled me how she managed to keep a cool head in the most chaotic situations.

"She was about to shoot you and you let her go?" I ran my hand down my face and moved closer to her. "Baby, help me understand." Peering into those large gorgeous brown eyes of hers,I tried my best to decipher what was going through her mind.

She took another sip of her wine before she answered me, "She was just scared." Her divine voice floated around the large space of her place. "She wasn't going to shoot me. And she doesn't want to be found."

I nodded my head as she spoke. Alora has always had compassion for people that I admired even though I didn't completely understand it.

"You're having second thoughts about informing Zuri?" I asked her.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she frowned. "She was once my client, I can't break my client-doctor confidentiality." She took another sip of her wine and placed it on the kitchen table. "Besides, Zuri will find her. It's just a matter of time."

My hands rested on her waist and I pulled her closer to me "I'm sorry about your day." I placed a kiss on her forehead. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay." She smiled. It was almost convincing."It's not the first time a gun has been pulled on me." She rolled her eyes and laughed lightly.

"That's not funny baby." I frowned and held her tighter. "I can't let this go, you know that."

She wiggled out of my embrace, her big eyes now slanted in slits aimed towards me. "Baby..."

"And as soon as your brothers and father get word of this, she's dead." I continued explaining. "Let me take care of this for you."

She pulled her lower lip into her mouth, she always does this when she's thinking. Fuck, everything about her is so damn sexy.

"Bring her to me." She said after some time. "I don't want her dead. I don't want a single hair on her head to be out of place Simba." Her menacing tone sent a smile to my face and made my dick hard.

"Of course." I quickly agreed and placed my hand on my heart. "You know, I don't roll that way anyway. I would never harm a woman."

She moved closer to me, her floral perfume driving me crazy once again. "I know." She placed a kiss on my lips.

"I only get one kiss?" I complained and wrapped my arms around her waist. I turned us around so her back was against the island.

With a smile she ran her hand over my chest and planted a kiss on my lips. Then another one followed. The last of the kisses quickly escalated into an intense make-out session that left us both breathless. As we kissed passionately, her arms wrapped around my neck while mine explored every inch of her curves including her plump ass- damn, I missed this woman! I lifted her onto the kitchen counter where our heated kiss continued without interruption.

I trailed soft kisses down to her neck and gently gave her a soft bite "Simba." She let out a sensual moan as her eyes closed shut. I roamed her thick thighs as I hiked up her white silk nightgown.

I slid my fingers through her slick walls and smiled when I felt how wet she already was. I moved her lace underwear to the side and gently slid my fingers into her slicked walls.