Help the disciples share the burden

Xiao Huang is a smart dog.

It can select cool grass that can reduce fire in a large spiritual field, and can also assess the situation at critical moments.

Shao Mang felt a heavy weight on her calf. She lowered her eyes and saw Xiao Huang hugging her ankle and rubbing it flatteringly.

That's it for me, and I'll leave the rest to you.

Shao Mang read this sentence from its expression.

This is the dog raised by my senior sister.

Shao Mang was helpless and said to Sun Zaoxin: "In that case, let's settle our accounts each. During the trip to Wanyao Inn, Elder Song promised that the loser would receive the Ten Commandments in the Discipline Pavilion, but so far nothing has been done. , if Senior Brother Sun is a trustworthy person, should he go with me to find Elder Song and fulfill his promise?"

Sun Zaoxin's expression changed again and again, and he could never utter a single word of rebuttal.

The junior brother behind him reminded in a low voice: "Brother, we are here for Qingliangcao, don't be misled."

Sun Zaoxin immediately felt that it was reasonable. Even if Tiandao came, he would have to knock himself twice, so he took a few steps closer: "Shao Mang , Your master has never taught you the principle of discussing things as they happen?"

Shao Mang was unmoved: "Whether you want to discuss things as they happen or if you want to take advantage of the opportunity to cause trouble, senior brother knows it."

Sun Zaoxin said: "You——"

He said: "Master, please come here. This account must be settled!"

Sese Peak is the dream love peak of the shop owner, and it is also the birthplace of the stall owner. Without a master or elder to open a mansion here, it is inevitable that there will be chaos.

All kinds of friction and quarrels are common, but if Shao Mang gets into an argument with someone, it's a big deal. Everyone knows that Shaomang is famous for being weak-minded. In the past few years, many people have said openly and secretly that she hurt Zhongyong, but she has never been seen seeking revenge.

But this does not make people think that she is tolerant. Instead, she kicks her nose and scolds her even more vigorously.

If someone insults her and she retorts a little or two, she is still tough, but she sticks to the intangible old-fashioned etiquette and remains silent, which makes many people who have liked her call her useless and feel chilling. Terrified, he turned around and joined the team that insulted her.

The composition of this team is definitely the most complicated, with everyone included.

Three years later, those amazing things were just like a dream. Shao Mang quickly fell from the altar. This not only showed that this person was a short-lived waste, but also explained one thing: all things are equal in practice, it is extremely difficult, and there is no such thing as a genius. , all the immortals are born by working with the sword day and night.

And looking at how many immortals we can name today, we can see that there are very few people who practice to the end.

Rather than saying that Shaomang's lack of light is due to her own humility, it is better to say that the dreams of all practitioners have been shattered together.

If the story stopped here, it would be tragic.

However...

there have been rumors these days that Shao Mang and her senior sister Si Lingluo passed the customs at Wanyao Inn.