𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-12

Let's continue....

It was almost half an hour but Jimin  was still talking with his sister Rose. He was telling Rose about everything that happened with him in these few weeks.

Jimin met Rose at orphanage when he was 5. Rose was 8 years old that
time when both of her parents died and her relative sent her to orphanage.

She always treated Jimin as her little brother and in this way the two orphans became only family of each other.

Jimin was inviting her to his wedding but then he felt that his body was lifted up in the air. Jungkook carried him in his arms and was approaching towards the bed.

Jimin told his sister that he is hanging the phone and with that the call ended.

Jimin yelled at Jungkook, "What are you doing? Put me down."

Jungkook threw Jimin on the bed and hovered over him, "I am just trying to divert my angel's attention to me. Half an hour was passed and you were still talking with your sister, I thought that you forgot that I was waiting for you." Jungkook complained.

Jimin's body was shivering because
Jungkook was sucking the mole on his neck and was biting it. Jimin said while moaning, "I was about to cut the call."

"But I was impatient. When the wind coming from the window was shaking this half buttoned shirt of yours, your waist was clearly visible and this mole over here neck was saying me to suck it, to bit it, to eat it and now I am just fulfilling the request." Saying this he again started to lick his mole after biting it multiple times.

Jimin's body was loving every action of Jungkook. Jungkook then lifted shirt's shirt little above so
those pink nipples of jimin were clearly visible now.

Jungkook was sucking and licking the left nipples while his one hand was pinching and twisting the right one. Jimin was becoming impatient now he wanted to feel Jungkook inside him as soon as possible.

Jimin requested, "Stop teasing me. I want it please give me"

Jungkook said with a mischief smile on his face, "What you want say it clearly"

Jimin replied, "I want you inside me"

"Your request will be fulfilled soon" with this he tore the clothes of jimin in a second. He prepared Jimin for himself and soon Jimin's request was fulfilled but when Jimin was about to reach to the highest pleasure,

Jungkook suddenly stopped his movement. Jimin was frustrated by this. Then Jungkook again started to move and when Jimin. was about to reach the Pleasure again he stopped again. Jungkook was enjoying this but jimin was more
frustrated now. Jungkook did the
same thing about 3 to 4 times.

Jimin said, "Why are you stopping in the middle everything"

Jungkook said, "This is your punishment for teasing me."

Jimin's eyes were filled with tears now he said, "Don't do this; I will never tease you again please."

By seeing jimin's tears, Jungkook's heart melts and he said with love, "Okay I am sorry. I will never tease you like this again. You want it I will give you."

With his Jungkook started moving. The atmosphere became very hot in the bed room. The night was very intense.

Jimin was asking for more and Jungkook was fulfilling his request. The whole night passed in that moment.

It was 3 in the morning and Jungkook was still busy with his intense passion. Jimin was requesting him to stop that he can't do it anymore with Jungkook was eating him like a beast.

After a minute or 20 round jimin passed out. Jungkook said to himself, "How weak is he? It's only 5 hours and he already passed out. First he seduces me by asking for more and more and when I start to give him, he passes out."

Author:- he's not weak you are horny beast who fuck him all time 😑*

Morning.....

When Jungkook opened his eyes and saw that Jimin is not beside him. He did his morning routine and went downstairs.

Grandpa was reading newspaper and jungmin was ready for school. Jungmin was on the dining table, waiting for his breakfast. Jimin was preparing the breakfast.

Grandpa and Jungkook also went to the dining table when Jimin said that the breakfast is ready. Grandpa and Jungkook did the breakfast.

Jungmin was also done with his breakfast so Jungkook took jungmin to school and grandpa was telling jimin what he wanted to eat in the lunch. Grandpa was in
love with the food made by Jimin.

Suddenly Mr jeon's phone rung he attended the call and the expression of his face was changed now. Jimin noticed that and asked grandpa after grandpa hung up the call, "What happened grandpa?"

Grandpa said in jealous voice, "Mr. Lee wants to discuss something about our business so he is coming in the afternoon for that. He is very important business partner.

Jungkook waited for 5 years to do business with him so I was unable to deny him."

Jimin asked, "Then what is the problem?"

Mr.lee said, "The problem is he wants to discuss all that on lunch with us in our mansion. I know his main motive is to meet you and eat the food made by you."

Jimin said while smiling, "It's okay grandpa. He used to come in the restaurant for lunch also."

Grandpa said, "But I am not interested in sharing the food made by you. The servants will prepare the lunch. You will not come down okay."

"Okay I won't come down."

It was afternoon and Lee was already arrived there.

Mr jeon welcomes him but lee' eyes were roaming in every corner of the mansion searching for Jimin

Mr Lee asked, "Where is jimin Mr. Jeon?"

Mr jeon replied, "He is resting in his room because he is not feeling well."

Mr Lee was disappointed after hearing the words of Mr jeon

Lee asked, "Where is Jungkook? Isn't he coming with you for discussing about business?"

Grandpa replied, "I already called him he said he said he will be here in 10 minutes."

They both approached towards the dining table and Lee was excited for eating. He thought the lunch was made by jimin. When he took a bit, his expression changed from excitement to anger.

Mr jeon noticed it and asked, "Mr.
Lee is there any problem why you stopped eating suddenly?

Mr Lee  said, "I don't know what the problem of your fucking family is."

Grandpa became angry on the tone of lee and said, "Mr. Lee mind your language"

Lee said, "You fucking old man. Your son and your grandson both are the reason I hate your family like hell."

Grandpa said, "Now you are crossing you I...." before grandpa could complete his sentence he heard gun shots from outside."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜