3. Undercover Twink

AN: Hey Guys, I know this is a bit unoriginal but just for future info the chapters will be taking place in 'Beacon County', which has Beacon Hills, Beacon Village, Beacon Hollow, Beacon City, Beacon Beach

December 1st, 2014
10:10 PM

Downtown, Beacon Village, Oregon

"Shit... he keeps getting out of my view," Xavier mumbled from the rafters of the club, "what are you doing?" he asked as Stiles reached into his duffle bag.

Stiles lifted his shirt finding a good place to mic himself, Xavier was a bit confused to see a chest binder on the boy but quickly grabbed him as he was about to go down onto the floor.

"What?"

"You are not going down there, Gajos," Xavier snapped and Stiles smirked.

"We are going for extortion, not catching him cheat right?" Stiles asked snatching his arm back and hopping down, "Just get a fucking photo," Stiles snapped reaching into his bag and picking out a glasses case to put on some glasses that had a built-in camera.

"Fucking hell, I knew it was a bad idea to bring him," Xavier muttered ruffling through his bag to put in his earbuds, it was loud but you could still faintly hear people talking if they were close to Stiles.

Stiles made his way to the bar where Harris was, he sat down beside him ordering a Moscow mule. "Woah boy, thats quite a drink," Harris smirked and Stiles bit his lip in a giggle.

"Really? I just ordered it because mules are really cute," He said and Xavier covered his mouth from laughing at the voice stiles chose to speak in. "Is it that icky? I want a sweet drink," he spoke like a vapid twink.

"Well, a Mule isn't a sweet drink, honey," Adrian said dialing into stiles trap.

"Oh... I love a sweet drink, but I also like it hard."

"Is that so," Harris smirked and the bartender leaned over the counter cupping Stiles's face and whispering in his ear.

"This creep bothering you darling?"

Stiles tried to hold back his anger, but Xavier saw Stiles grip his seat to keep his frustration at bay. "It's okay, I like him... did you know Moscow Mules aren't sweet?" Stiles acted like he was mortified. "What drinks do you suggest? Cutie?" Stiles said doting on Harris.

"Uh..." Harris wasn't used to guys like Stiles being so interested in him so he was thrown off.

"You look really sweet, I am Jizz Mop," A frat boy hung over Stiles' shoulder whispering in his ear, Stiles was positioned so Harris was in full view of Xavier. "I think you would like a Cum Shot or a Blowjob,"

"Stop it, I am a good boy,"

   "It's names of shots, honey," Harris said amused, he liked feeling smarter than his partners so Stiles was playing right into his type.