Ricky's eyes were glossy with relief and unshed tears as he watched Yn...he touched her face gently and whispered "Princess...i was waiting for this day for so long"

Yn looks at him with confusion , unable to comprehend the words he's saying. She feels as if she's in a dream. She blinks a few times and she falls asleep.

After a few hours she wakes up again...she looks around the room and doesn't recognize anything...she looks at the person beside her bed and she thinks she knows him...but she doesn't remember his name...she tries to speak but nothing comes out...she only manages to make a soft noise.

"Yes princess???? You need something????" Ricky asked her worriedly, holding her hand.

Yn looks at him with confusion and she shakes her head. "I..." She tried to speak.

"Yes you?" Ricky prompted, his eyes searching hers. "You are in the hospital Princess."

Yn's confusion deepened. "Why?" she croaked.

"You were in a car accident Princess," Ricky explained gently. "You've been asleep for a long time."

Yn just nodded trying to understand what Ricky was telling her. "But"......."who are you" she finally managed to say a full sentence .

Ricky smiled sadly and wiped a tear from his eye. "I'm... I'm your knight"

Yn frowned, confused. "Knight?" she repeated softly.

Ricky nodded, his expression pained. "Yes, Princess. I've been by your side every day since..." he paused for a moment "for a very long time."

"Are...are you a prince?" Yn softly asked looking at his visual appearance. Ricky couldn't take the fact that she lost her memory, it was like a dagger piercing his heart.

But he didn't want to make the situation worse for her, so he forced a chuckle and shook his head.

"No, princess. I'm not a prince. I'm just your knight in shining armor." He squeezed her hand gently, hoping his words would comfort her.

Yn looked at face with dreamy eyes . She can't remember anything about him...but she feels something warm in her chest every time he touches her hand.
"But you look like a prince"

Ricky's heart skipped a beat at her words. It reminds him of the night when they first met.

"Well, I may not be a prince, but I'll always be by your side,Princess. I promise." He said, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "And you should rest now Princess "

Yn nodded slowly, feeling a little calmer. As she drifted off to sleep again, Ricky couldn't help but wonder how she'd react when she finally remembered everything . Would she still feel the same way about him? Or would she want him to disappear.

Ricky went to talk with the doctor...
"doctor...she doesn't remember anything"

"that's not surprising given the extent of her injuries.
The brain is a complex organ, and sometimes it takes time for memories to return.
We'll continue to monitor her progress and see if anything changes.
In the meantime, perhaps you could spend some time with her, reminding her of who you are." The doctor replied, handing Ricky a small notepad and pen.