Chapter 22 ~☆ ( Edited ) Laughter Before The Storm ☆~

Friends, two updates back to back. I hope you enjoy reading. A few more chapters are waiting in the queue. Just waiting for your votes and comments. The more votes and comments, utnihi jaldi Prithviraj - Nirjhara se mil paoge.

I know, the silent readers are still silent, but I am sure, they too are eagerly waiting for their favorite pair - "PRIHRA -".

Yeh chapter padhne ke chakkar me, last wale chapter pe vote and comment karna mat bhulna. Ab last three chapters ke 1000+ views and satisfied votes and comments milne ke baad hi, next update post hoga, please remember that.

📖Happy Reading📖

Flashback Continue :

The weather was serene, with a gentle breeze rustling through the most secluded corner of Amar Mahal's garden. Here, a variety of trees and flowers had found their Palace , creating a small farm-like atmosphere where vegetables and fruits thrived. It was a place of tranquility, seldom visited in the afternoon.

This idyllic setting was the cherished spot of Nirjhara and Arjun. It was where they played, ate, and occasionally bickered, reveling in each other's company. Seated on a branch of a mango tree, the two were happily indulging in the peaceful ambiance, savoring the juicy mangoes.

" Ugh, Arjun, my hands are all sticky. " Nirjhara complained, making a face as she inspected her dirty hands.

" I told you to let me feed you. But has it ever happened that you listened to me? Now Maa will scold us again because of you." He said, annoyance evident in his tone.

Arjun swiftly retrieved a handkerchief from his pocket, using it to wipe away the mango stains on Nirjhara's mouth. " Bunny, you don't even know how to eat. Look at your clothes; it seems like they've eaten more mangoes than you. If Ranisa finds out, she'll be furious. Remember, she scolded you last time, but thanks to Maa, she saved you from your mother's wrath. You're a Princess, but there's not a single aspect in you that screams 'Princess.' Princesses should be well-mannered, disciplined, and keep their things neat and clean, unlike you, who always messes everything up. " He scolded her while carefully wiping her mouth.

Nirjhara remained silent, accustomed to his scoldings. It was a routine for her, but his words didn't make her feel bad, unlike the treatment she received from her own family.

Adoringly gazing at Arjun, her innocent eight year old heart couldn't comprehend the feelings but found solace in his company. She seemed to seek excuses to spend time with him.

" All done. Let's get out of here before Maa scolds us. She strictly warned me to study, but here I am eating mangoes with you. Come on, let's go. " Arjun said, taking her hand to lead them away.

"But what about my hands?" Nirjhara asked, showing him her sticky hands with a cute pout.

Arjun rolled his eyes and was about to use his dirty handkerchief when he stopped. After a moment of contemplation, he said, "Wipe your hands on my T-shirt."