Chapter 15 ~ ☆ Precious Bonds are Breaking ☆ ~

Sorry, for the delay. Please Support and Motivate !!

" Nirjhara, you know, it's easy to fall in love, but it's even more challenging when we fall in love with someone who doesn't love us in return. Loving someone unrequitedly is more painful than simply falling in love. "

" What do you want me to do? Shut up and bent down, just like you've surrendered in front of your husband. Right? "

Aaradhya's two heart-wrenching statements echoed in her mind, like sharp needles piercing her ears and cutting her fragile heart into pieces.

She found herself lost in sorrow, resting her head against the pillar. Her gaze remained fixed on the very spot where Prithviraj's car had passed, and silent tears welled up in her eyes.

From a distance, Aaradhya observed Nirjhara's distress with a heavy heart. She felt a deep sympathy for Nirjhara and her anger toward Prithviraj grew stronger.

In just a few short days, Aaradhya had formed a deep connection with Nirjhara, one that had eluded her since her separation with Rojar, her boyfriend.

A strong desire overwhelmed her, urging her to go to Nirjhara and embrace her tightly. She knew she couldn't erase the pain that would linger with Nirjhara for a lifetime, but she hoped to offer some support and solace.

Yet, she hesitated to take a step closer, realizing that the situation was already complicated by recent events, and she didn't want to make matters worse. With a heavy heart, she reluctantly turned away. However, the image of Nirjhara's tear-stained face remained etched in her mind, compelling her to turn back.

As she was about to approach Nirjhara once more, an unexpected turn of events left her in shock.

" Uma, please inform Sajjan Singh ji, ( Royal Chef ) to add a few more items to today's lunch menu; we have a guest joining us. " Nirjhara calmly instructed in a polite tone.

Uma, a young servant, acknowledged the order with a respectful nod before leaving the scene.

Aaradhya was left utterly dumbfounded by this surreal turn of events. Just moments ago, Nirjhara had been shattered, as if her entire world had come crashing down. Yet now, she had transitioned from that state of despair to her usual professional demeanor in the blink of an eye, leaving Aaradhya astounded.

Aaradhya struggled to comprehend how someone could shift their emotions so rapidly, abruptly halting the overwhelming sorrow that had gripped them just seconds ago.

"Nirjhara, I know you. You always conceal your pain behind that smile. But seeing you like this has only solidified my conviction that the decisions I've made for my life are absolutely right. I cannot spend my entire life with a person so cold-hearted, someone who doesn't even appreciate the value of your sacrifices. Love transcends all these superficialities. " She whispered to herself with determination.

■■■■■ \ \

Vishwaraj's restlessness and frustration were palpable in the luxurious cabin as he paced back and forth, unable to shake off the morning's incident and Ratan Singh's face that had left a deep impression on his mind.

" Bhaisa, we need to talk. I am coming right now. " He exclaimed in an exasperated tone, not waiting for a response before abruptly ending the call. With his black coat and mobile in hand, he swiftly exited his cabin.

■■■■■ \ \

In Prithviraj's presence, Vishwaraj's frustration boiled over, and he couldn't contain his anger any longer.