ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

AUTHORS NOTES: [Lollie] Hello!! Deeply sorry for the late update but I sadly had writer block for a long time and I currently have it again now, but good news!! We have a new editor to help in the making of the chapters!! Welcome Baddie_Bob143 in this journey with us!! >w<

edited by: Michiko and @Baddie_Bob143

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐

𓆩*𓆪 Space champs 𓆩*𓆪

└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

Three days have passed since the 'beginning' festival. Sleeping was what filled your days the most, but spending time with your friends was surely as fun as being in your dreamscape.

During time well spent socialising, you met Yugo's bird, Az! Apparently it's a tofu and while you played with it, you also confused it with the food.

Today was a special day, you were going to spend the entire day with Yugo! Adamaï, who turned out to be an actual dragon, was displeased with not being able to spend time with his brother but, after some convincing, (and Lilliana's pleading to hangout with him) he agreed and went on his merry way.

Dally and Evangelyne were hanging out and going on a bunch of cheesy dates that could rival cheese itself! Amalia was helping her brother and father for the next festival, Moon lit, if you remembered correctly which all in all is a sixty-forty. Odds, really not in your favour.

Though as your thoughts overflowed and your senses overwhelmed, you heard the saccharine voice of a distant person.

Strangely enough, you found it soothing and comforting. Just like hot chocolate on a snowy day with mini marshmallows. Before again being caught in your thoughts, you listened to what he was saying.

"Y/n?" You realised he was addressing you and flushed from embarrassment at probably blankly staring into nothingness while he was speaking.

"Y-Yes?" You purse your lips, mentally cursing at yourself for letting yourself slip up.

"I asked you what you wanted to do today.' '' He tilted his head with that dorky smile you loved so much creeping up on his face.

'Wait no. No nuh uh, he isn't my soulmate, Lilliana's hopeless romantic ideology can't stick with me now.' You thought slightly shaking your head before brushing all those negative thoughts to the back of your mind.

"Maybe go to a garden? I would like to go see the flowers here. It's been some time since I've been able to anyway." I suggested, smiling meekly as the Eliatrope chuckled softly before fastening the crystal necklace and walking to the garden.

Said garden was made of multiple flowers of different colours and sorts. Yellow roses with red tips, ferns, jonquils, lilacs, phloxes and honeysuckles filled the large terrain, a beautiful sight you wished more to see, especially a certain someone.

'Huh, this person I'm thinking of kinda seems familiar but... who are they? Eh, whatever.' You thought privately to yourself,

As you looked all around you and saw the flowers, you remember a fragment of something. You never knew what they meant but your mother did. "Never judge something by its beauty, it could be poisonous." She told you in her syrupy sweet voice. You longingly looked at the flowers as they made you think of your loving mother.

ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀᴡᴀʏOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara