2. Good Ol' Baby Doll and Wet Dick

Start from the beginning

   "You're not gonna let me go alone, are you?" Xavier sighed.

   "Nope... step on it, Honey Bun,"

   "What are you doing?" Xavier rolled his eyes.

   "Trying to find a stupid nickname for you that I like since you keep calling me Baby Doll," Stiles said.

   He thought it was derogatory, but Xavier called him this because of his beautiful pale skin that was reminiscent of a porcelain doll... but if he was being honest with himself, it started out being derogatory.

   "What is the case?" Stiles asked.

   "It is a cheating case... though the man, Adrian Harris, was a teacher of mine when I was in high school. he was a fucking prick,"

   "So, you're doing this to get back at him?" Stiles asked.

   "No, he is wrapped up in this arson case, I am going to get evidence of him cheating to get leverage on him,"

   "Ah, good old blackmail, tale as old as time..." Stiles said in a 'swoony' tone, "What if he couldn't care less if his wife finds out?"

   "Because of how he is cheating on her, she tracked his phone to the hotel where there are a lot of queer prostitutes, she also had a friend see his car in the parking lot of The Jungle,"

   "So, you are gonna threaten to oust him?" Stiles asked.

   "Yeah, he still works for the high school, in Beacon County you can still be fired for your sexual orientation," Xavier explained pulling up to a red light, he looked at Stiles's face to try to gauge emotion. "You good with that, Baby Doll?"

   "I don't give a fuck, Wet Dick," Stiles shrugged making Xavier laugh at that nickname, "Where are we going? The Jungle is the other way?"

   "You have been?"

   "Yeah... A boy has to catch a dick somewhere," Stiles said checking his nails before starting to bite at the longest one.

   "Gotta get a few files from the Sheriff's Station, the Night Clerk likes me better than the day clerk, so I have a better chance of getting more files." Xavier said, and Stiles' face showed fear, "Oh... right, your father, Hey... it's okay just stay in here, okay?"

   "This needs to happen sooner or later, give me the list of case files and I will go in. You're not very popular with the town officials you know,"

   "Yeah, I know," Xavier said handing him the list while pulling up to the parking spot, he saw the freight yet determination in Stiles' face. "You sure you want to go-" Xavier said but Stiles got out and slammed the door behind him, "Baby Doll..." Xavier finished with a sigh.