Chapter 13

(Thinking)
"Talking"
{Radio/Comms}

Kumamoto Japan.
June 19, 2013

Erika was Driving her car to the base.

Erika:
"I wonder what kind of person the girls that joined the task force would be"

Erika pondered as she remembered what Koume told her.

Erika:
"Heh, I'm excited"
(Since they will be a bit late, I'll go ahead and have fun training the recruits)

Koume and the other 2 had to visit a place.

Meanwhile

Kumamoto Japan.
141 Base.

???:
"Ne, ne ne do you think we would be accepted in the task force?"

Olivia:
"Calm down Regina"

Regina:
"I'm just excited, The Task Force 141 was said to have the best of the best soldiers!"

Olivia:
"(Sigh) look just control yourself and don't make too much of a scene"

Regina:
"Fine"

Minutes later.

???:
"Hoh?, we've got new recruits here that seem interesting, you girls ready to die?"

Olivia/Regina:
"Eh?"

The two instinctively stepped back with their fighting stance feeling the ominous vibe she gave.

???:
"Oi jasmine don't scare them!"

Jasmine

Jasmine:
"Sorry, sorry, but it's not like I'm scaring them I'm just stating the possibility, You remembered how the captain trained us right?, Beatrice?"

Beatrice

Beatrice:
"Oh shut it, It's not like the captain will actually kill them... At least that's what i hope"

Olivia:
(I guess it's to be expected seeing their abilities in action)

She thought about the many Missions the Task Force had.

Suddenly a man entered with a woman.

John:
"Sorry girl's but they will be trained by someone else"

Jasmine:
"Eh?, not fair weren't all the women that joined trained by the captain?"

Vanessa:
"Well the one training these 2 would be someone personally trained by the capt."

Beatrice:
"Hoh?, so there are new female Members? The others did talk about them but they wouldn't tell us anything"

John:
"Well the the member's are mostly Miho's family and friends"

This shocked them.

Beatrice:
"Wait seriously?!"

John:
"Yes"

Jasmine:
"Don't tell me even her own Mother"

Beatrice:
"Don't be absurd something like that is impossible the captain wouldn't alow it-"

John:
"Actually her Mother is also a part of the task Force now"

Beatrice jaw dropped.

Beatrice:
"H-has the Capt. Finally lost her mind?!, she of all people should know how dangerous our Mission's are!"