Chapter 4

(Thinking)
"Talking"
{Radio/Comms}

A week has finally passed and they have somehow survived the course.
The KMM commanders barely finished it though.

Koume had it better though.

Miho was hella strict.

She taught them everything they needed, how to fire on the move while eliminating hostiles.

They also learned how to avoid friendlies, and the different terms they use in the Military, the commands as well.

The strategic and ranks including the inner workings will be taught at the 141 base.

Since this is more on the physical test than anything.

They also learned how to use a grenade and how to fast clear a Room.

Carrying wounded soldiers etc.

They were taught how to swim in strong currents.

They at least broke a bone or two from that hellish week.

They also learned the parts and components of a gun and how to assemble and disassemble it.

Alice also learned how to fight and defend herself, not just that she was able to complete the course at least 5 times with the run as well, of course she didn't oushed herself.

Miho taught her how to use a pistol under chiyos observation and permission, she thinked about it but there might be situations where she will need it.

She is afterall a part of the shimadas.

Miho became stricter and they now move like soldiers, she hammered them in a week.

Specially after George and Ghost went to deal with some things for the 141 since they are her Lieutenant's they are the second in command.

She became stricter and harder on them.

Ami and the JSDF actually found her far stricter than their past drill sergeants.

They prayed everyday for Ghost and George to get back..

But they returned on the last day.

If anything Miho was a demon.

Ahem..

7:00 AM
Nishizumi state

They are currently outside the Nishizumi state near the shooting area.

They are standing there but this time.

Ghost wore his 141 uniform.

George had his Military uniform on as well as Miho.

Capt. Miho Nishizumi

 Miho Nishizumi