Chapter 5

(Thinking)
"Talking"
{Radio/Coms}

It's been 3 days since they learned of the Truth and currently miho is training some of the Kuromorimine girls.

At first they were a useless bunch in front of miho.

Especially when she started teaching them about Tanks.

Their Aim is average, Although better than other schools but she still sees it as average.

Then she showed them how to accurately shoot by shooting a Tank 3,000 meters away.

They were all dumbfounded while Erika and Maho just chuckled from their reaction.

She gave her intakes and foresight that even surpassed Mahos by a long run.

A war experienced vet has different insight than someone who uses a Tank in sports.

The 3rd year was so shocked that she was explaining the Nishizumi style despite hating it, they also apologized for the past but miho didn't forgive them.

He wasn't ready to forgive them yet, except for koume's group.

Besides that she also had a match against maho and Erika even 2 against 1 they lost.

She played with them.

But Mahos commanding showed superiority to Erika by a large margin.

They understood the Nishizumis are Monsters..

But after learning that Miho had her own style and more monstrous they wanted to try it.

Miho rebuked them that they aren't skilled enough to implement it, which was True.

They tried to pursue her but after trying it, they found it impossible to immediately adapt to the changes that miho makes.

They couldn't keep up with her Commands.

In the end she became their instructor.

They are also trained daily with simple training such as push ups, sit ups, squats.

And mourning jog.

They even made their own chant.

Miho became the center of attention in kuromorimine.

The whole school quickly learns of her survival they gave out a fake information.

Miho somehow survived and arrived at London.

She lived their and found a mentor to teach her Tankery and took care of her.

She became a student of a Soldier.

That soldier had a high rank and position..
Etc... etc...

Not to mention just a day ago they learned she had a Fiancee when he visited.

As a result she almost killed a few students.

Kuromorimine
8:00AM