~Wounded Lust and Love~

Start from the beginning

You drove as your thoughts got louder "What if they found....the bodies?" "What if there's a fire!?"...."What if the place you and William created together was gone!?".

"What if.....William was hurt.....!?"

You finally arrived at the restaurant, a ambulance sat outside with blaring sirens and flashing lights, only making you panic more.

You quickly got out of the car and ran up to the building, "Woah! Hey! You can't go in there right now!" One of the male EMT's said moving his arm infront of you.

"Please! What's going on!?" You yelled frantically with fear in your eyes, "I dont know, something about a....stabbing?" The EMT said unsure, "What!?....no, no, no....did they find-" your thoughts were interrupted as you watched in horror as other EMT's walked out with William layed on a stretcher wearing only certain parts of the spring bonnie suit, blood dripped on the concrete as they wheeled him into the ambulance.

"Luckily we got most of the suit he was wearing off....I dont know if he'll make it..." the EMT that stood infront of you said, tears streamed down your face your whole body was shaking.

Of course the one day you dont come to work something horrible happens, you usually always help William get the suit on cause of how sensitive the springlocks are but you thought that since you weren't coming in today the he wouldn't put the suit on.

You thought wrong.

You sank to your knees as salty tears poured down your face uncontrollably, for all you knew your best friend could be dead and it was all your fault.

"You weren't there."

"You stayed home."

"You could've prevented this."

Your thoughts were so loud you couldn't hear the ambulances sirens anymore, you flinched at the feeling of someone's hand on your shoulder, you looked up with blood shot and glossy eyes at the EMT "hey....its gonna be okay" he said said sounding unsure, a female EMT walked over to you "Rick get the fuck over there cant you see your not helping her!" She said annoyed as Rick, the EMT walked back over to the ambulance.

"Hey...my name's Kate....listen your friend will be fine, he's just gonna have to be in the hospital for....awhile" she said looking at you with a hopeful smile, you wiped a few tears away nodding slightly, "he's lost a lot of blood, and is gonna need a lot of stitches but he's still breathing" she said looking over at the ambulance as the back door closed, Williams bloody body disappearing from your sight.

You felt more paniced from not being able to see him, Kate noticed your paniced state "do you want to ride in the ambulance, so you could be with you Him?" She asked placing her hand on your shoulder lightly.

You needed to see him, to see if he was okay, to see if he was alive, but you were terrified to see him in that state, you felt your body start to fall forward, Kate quickly caught you.

"Someone call another ambulance now!!"

Everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a couple weeks since the incident,you didn't remember much when you first regained consciousness but soon it all came back.

The blood.

Spring Bonnie suit.

Sirens.

Kate.

And your closest friend, William.

You stood out front of Williams hospital room, your hands shook, you were terrified to walk in, "what if you can't recognize him!?" "What if he doesn't remember anything!?".

"What if he doesn't remember you!?"

You felt your heart sink, you took a couple deep breaths and walked into his room, the heart monitor's beeping filled the room.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

As you walked closer to the curtain where you knew William layed behind your stomach turned and your heart quickened more and more.

You moved the curtain, a tear rolled down your face as your eyes and Williams eyes locked, "W-William..." you stuttered as another tear rolled down your face, "my dear friend, how are you?" he said weakly a relieved feeling washed over your body, tears still fell "dont worry about me, Will, how are you feeling?" You asked with a small sad smile "amazing" he said jokingly, you smiled walking closer to him and sitting in the chair next to the hospital bed, you looked at him, he was covered in stitches, badges, dried blood and tubes would run all around him, the heart monitor made your heart quicken more in fear of it silencing, tears streamed down your face William looked at you with eyes filled with concern "Sweetheart, Whats wrong?" He said calmly and weakly grabbing your hand softly.

"I'm sorry..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☆End of flashback☆

"Y/n....?"

William said looking at you as a tear rolled down your face, "hey, what's wrong?" His voice full of concern "I'm sorry...." you said looking away from him, "sorry for what, my dear?" He said rubbing your shoulder lightly, you bit your lip trying to hold back tears "I caused this...i-its all my fa-fault" you stuttered out as you looked at his exposed scarred chest, "Y/n..." he began slowly and calmly "none of that was your fault....it was all mine....I was to stubborn to listen to you" he grabbed your chin lightly making you look at him "i should be the one saying, sorry" he said wiping a tear from your face.

"But-"

As you began to speak he pulled you into a loving kiss, "shh~ I know what you're gonna say" he gave you a serious look "its not your fault.....none of it was your fault, my love" his words went straight to your heart.

The two of you locked eyes, you and him still covered in Samantha's blood, your lips connected with him in a passionate and loving kiss.

"I love you, William"

"I love you too, Y/n"

To be continued....

1-28-24

This is the longest chapter so far! 😭 but I had so much fun writing this chapter and can't wait to continue i really hope you all enjoy this chapter im pretty sure it took me like 4 hours to write. 💀

-☆Izzy☆