Hades sighed and pulled Angel out since he was still frozen on the spot where the portal was.

Meanwhile Harmony entered the gates of Heaven with her two aunts. 

(Play Video on Top) 

Harmony and Vaggie were both unimpressed as they got the tour. Vaggie for personal reasons and Harmony was too busy texting Angel assuring him that she's ok even though the messages weren't going through.

"I love Heaven!" Charlie said as they got a room.

"Why are we in a room?" Harmony asked. "We should be at that meeting."

"It's not for another hour." Vaggie told her calmly.

"Oh I know, lets go get ice cream." Charlie told them. "They have ice cream made of rainbows!"

"They're just rainbow sprinkles auntie." Harmony sighed. "We have those at home."

"Vaggie you coming?" Charlie asked.

"I need a break." Vaggie sighed.

Harmony frowned at Vaggie while Charlie dragged her out and headed to the ice cream shop where Emily was waiting for them.

"Aunt Charlie, what if Lucifer was right?" Harmony asked. "What if they won't listen?"

"That's why I brought you Harmony." Charlie told her gently. "You are the goddess of balance who literally sees what's inside a soul, you never stop doing what is right and you've always stood up for those who couldn't do it themselves. You understand souls better than anyone and always know the right thing to say and watching you grow up was the brightest moments of my life. You've always believed in me and my dream and now look how far we are."

Harmony did as she said and realized she was right, never in her life did she ever think she would be here in Heaven to end the extermination for good. With a sigh she looked at her phone to see the pictures of her with her hotel family. "Alright Aunt Charlie, lets win this thing."

Harmony followed her Aunt around letting her have her fun until it was time for court.

"Oh no, not him again." Charlie groaned.

"Saw that you went to my manager. Low blow Karen." Adam told Charlie as he took his seat.

"Stuff an apple in it Adam!" Harmony glared.

"We are gathered here today to determine whether or not a soul in Hell can be redeemed into the Heavenly realm by means of this Hazbin Hotel." An angel named Sera said. "Princess Morningstar."

"Thank you Seraphim." Charlie stood up. "Webster's dictionary defines redemption as.."

"Objection." Adam shouted. "Lame and unoriginal."

"So is your guitar solo." Harmony snapped back.

"HEY!"

"Sustained." Sera said. "No further dictionary references please."

Harmony took all of Charlie's cards. "Just say what needs to be said Auntie."

"If you have actual evidence that show it already." Adam spoke up.

"It's right here." Harmony said as she stood up. "I am Heaven born but not even an hour from my birth I was given to two demons in Hell who raised me with more love than I believe my birth mother ever could. I have sixteen years of evidence so how much time do we have?"

"And who raised you?"

"Angel Dust and.."

"Oh yeah, the porn demon." Adam chuckled interrupting her