Harry looks up and smiles at her words "I'm happy you're enjoying the display so far."

She simply smiles down at him before asking, "So does it take long to finish a piece like this?"

Harry simply nods his head in answer, making her giggle again

"These people are so boring; I'm sure someone can take your place. Wanna get out of here?" But without giving him time to answer, she suddenly takes his hand and almost drags him out of the building.

At this point, time suddenly stops, and you start looking around to see if you can find a guy with bangs and a generic face.

Before you can find him, reality around you starts to go backwards.

You relive all the events of the last hour until you end up back at the crossroads of the siblings splitting up.

When time starts again, you panic a little, Even as a reaper, this is confusing to you, and you don't know quite what's going on.

But you quickly recover and race after Nora this time.

In stark contrast, her brother Nora and her friends walk along the back roads, avoiding people as best they can.

Slowly but surely, the group disperses in different directions. One group of people leaves a dark alley.

Another down a brick road leading to a set of cottages

And by the time they reach a guarded field filled with cows and sheep, the only people left are Nora and her boyfriend.

As they ascend a steep hill, you start to hear the smashing of waves.

*LOUD SEX MOANS SOUND EFFECT*

not that kind of smashing!

Ahem.

When you reach the climax of the hill, you can see the gushing British-white oceans.

As you get closer, you see the mighty waves crash together against the pearly white stone walls.

As they near the edge, they sit on the emerald green grass.

As they listen to the wind blow through the air.

Seagulls flying overhead, probably shittin.

Stepping closer to them, you see the boy slowly sliding his hand over her skirt.

Nora, in turn, with a sly smile, puts her hand on his chest and pushes him down onto the grass.

Oh, hell no, I ain't writing this.

This shit will probably already get me cancelled; I don't want any angry parents crawling up my ass.

So me and my 4am writing tired ass are collectively telling you, fuck you, ya filthy animal.

You suddenly snap back into another reality.

You are back in the city, once again in a dark alley.

Looking around you, rats are humping flees (England in the 20th century, in a nutshell).

You also spot Nora and a group of her friends standing around smoking a cigarette, passing it around between them.

They laugh loudly and playfully, shoving each other as they do.

Looking them over, you see Nora has aged into a fine young woman; she looks to be around 19 now.

But you don't recognise anyone from her circle of friends.

They all look much worse than the ones from years ago, more decrepit.

But they seem happy, so you couldn't care less.