19.

It was 8:50 and me and Jean-Pierre were waiting at the bus stop. The bus started at nine sharp.

"I have to tell you something" I said to him

"Oh, God" he turned his eyes "The last time you said that you told me that you had sex with Descamps" he smiled.

"No it's not like that! It's about Michèle"

"What about her?"

"I didn't want to say it in front of everyone yesterday, but she's scared to return home" I said Alain's words.

I had planned a great future for Alain now I had to be sure that Michèle would be happy too.

"What do you mean?"

"She's scared that she won't be allowed to get out of the house again. And she loves Alain she scared that she won't she him again"

"I don't know about Alain..."

"He's a good kid Jean-Pierre trust me. Besides that he will be living with us so he won't be a farmer kid anymore"

"What?" He looked even more confused

"My dad decided that he could stay with us, if he wants to of course..."

"That's would surely bring up his possibilities of seeing my sister again. And don't worry about Michèle I'll be sure that she is going to continue her life. Everything will be settled before I leave for university"

"When are you leaving?" I asked him. I would miss Jean-Pierre.

"The lessons start on October 1st" he said and I hummed.

I fell asleep on the rest of the road. I felt a soft shaking on my shoulder and my eyes flattered

"Odette. We're here" Jean-Pierre was softly whispering at me.

We got of the bus

"So, where do we go now?" Jean-Pierre asked me. His hands touching his waist. He was looking around like an explorer.

"We'll go on foot, the butchery is not far from here" I said and started to walk.

"Do you think we'll have time for sightseeing?"

"You're joking" I said.

"No, I've never been to Paris before I'd like to see at least the Eiffel Tower and the Notre Dame de Paris"

"These two aren't even close to each other!"

"You'll find a way" he said to me

"If we have time we'll go. But I am not promising anything"

We kept on walking for about 10 minutes when we arrived out of a butchery.

"I think that's the one" I pointed and the shop and we walked in.

There she was, Michele standing behind the counter.

"Michele" Jean-Pierre said and she looked scared to see him not even surprised.

"Do you know him?" Her boss asked her.

"No" she said shaking her head

"What? Michele cut the crap"

"I don't know him. He must be mad" she said again

"Young man I'll ask you to walk out of my shop" the butcher said pointing at the door

"What? She's my sister!" Jean-Pierre exclaimed

"Your mad!" Michele shouted

"You'll have to go out before I call the police!" The butcher said and we walked out defeated.