4.

I headed towards Michelle's house. As I was walking I realised who crazy I must look. I have paint all over my face, dress and hair.

Gosh If I see Descamps I will punch him.

I knocked the door on Michelle's house and she opened a few seconds later.

"What happened to you?" She exclaimed looking at me.

"That's it! I officially hate Descamps!" I said still angrily and walked in. Michele was looking at me wide eye. I must look ridiculous right now. Thank God her parents weren't home to witness my show.

Simone was sitting at the kitchen table looking at me wide-eyed as well. I felt another pair of eyes looking at me. I turned my head to the side to meet Jean-Pierre's amused look. Great.

"Hello Jean-Pierre." I greeted him quickly and shifted my look back towards Simone.Michelle come to stand next to me waiting to explain myself.

"What happened?" Simone finally asked. She looked concerned.

"Yeah why do you look like a Van Gogh's painting?" Jean-Pierre asked with a huge grin on his face. I shot him a glare.

"I fought with Descamps and he started throwing paint in me!"

"And what did do you do?" Simone asked

"I threw the paint water on his face and left"

Everyone laughed. Now that I think about it, the whole situation is very amusing. I started to calm a bit from the fight.

"Come on let's get you cleaned up" Michelle said and led me to the bathroom. She cleaned my face and hair. There was no hope for my white shirt and pink skirt, I had to throw them away unfortunately.

We went back to Simone and Jean-Pierre.

"So do you need help with the assignment?" I asked the girls peering over their papers.

" No, no sit down we're almost finished. You had enough for today" Michelle kindly said.

I sat at the couch next to Jean-Pierre.

"So, how's the reading going?" He asked referring to the book I bought a few days ago.

" I finished it. It was quite the plot twist!"

"I told you it was a great book!" He smiled

Oh, his smile! He looks so beautiful!

" Why did you and Descamps fight?"

"He was mad at me because I kind of lied to him and he was humiliated in front of the whole class and then I said some things and he said some things and...it kinda happened"

" You two seem to fight a lot! Oh, and why did he grabbed you by the collar the first day, you know when he still had two eyes?" He asked again

" I threw him the bucket which contained the water"

"You did not!" He smiled

"I did" I smiled back and we both started laughing loudly.

"Quiet you two we're trying to finish the project!" Michelle scold us. And we held our laughter.

"You're quite the charm" Jean-Pierre whispered

"Okay I think we're done. Shall we go?" Simone asked me and I nodded and stood up. Jean-Pierre stood up right after me.

"I'll walk you" he offered

"There's no need we are two and we live pretty close"  I said to him

"I said, I'll walk you" there's no argue there. He put his hand at the small of my back leading me to the doorway.

We walked in silence for about 5 minutes. The only source of light were the streetlights. Honestly I was glad I wasn't walking alone. We had reached outside Simone's house.

"That's my stop" Simone said and waved us goodbye

"You can go too if you want I live three block away" I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't want to keep Jean-Pierre out it was pretty dark. If it was dangerous for me to walk alone so was for him.

"No, I'll walk you " he said and we reached outside of my house

"Well thank you for accompanying me" I turned to look at him

"There's no need to thank me" he said his eyes burning into mine.

I could feel the tension from miles away. My heart started beating faster I felt awkward. I had to escape from him. He was making me feel things I had never felt till now.

"Well, goodnight then" I said and walked off

"ODETTE!" He said and I turn around only to meet his lips. I didn't move I was to stunned to kiss. My eyes were wide open. The kiss didn't last long I suppose he realised how stiff I was.He pulled away " Sorry I didn't-" he scratched the back of his head.

But he didn't get to finish his sentence because I pulled him from the collar and kissed him. We both melt into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

My hand landed on his chest. I slowly started to caress him until my hands reached his hair.

We pulled away from each other. His hair were messy. It's the first time I see his hair messy. I tried to fix them a bit.

He was looking at me with a huge smile on his face.
"Good night Odette, see you tomorrow"

"Good night " I softly said and walked inside my house leaving the beautiful boy outside.