7.

Dancing class was finally over and we were now walking to the exit

"We should all get ready together!" Simone suggested

"Yeah!" The rest of us said

"You can come to my house. My parents won't be home" I said and the girls agreed." Okay see you at 6p.m." I waved them goodbye and walked towards Jean-Pierre who was standing near the gates.

"I'll walk you home" he announced "Have you talked to my sister?" He asked and I nodded yes "So I can kiss you whenever now?" He grinned

"I suppose but we still must be a little careful at school. The teachers must not see us."

"I agree. So, how did the dancing lesson go?"

"It was...eventful. I'll tell you tonight"

"Tonight? Oh you assumed you'll go with me...." He trailed off pretending he didn't want to go with me.

"Why do you have a date?" I asked him joining his joke.

"No..."

"The I am asking you. Would like to go with me? " I smiled

"Yes! Wow you ask me to the ball? I think we did it the wrong way"

"No it's just fine. I am the brave one so I asked you"

"Yeah okay whatever, but I am wearing the pants in the relationship" he pretended to fix his coat.

"I wouldn't say so" I said and held back a laugh at his expression. He stopped walking

"You're doubting me?" He whined pretending to be dramatic about. He even but his hand on his heart.

"Oh, come on " I said and linked my arm with his dragging him along.

"Should I pick you up at 8?" He asked

"Oh no you're not picking me up" I said and he became serious again

"I am not letting you pick me up" he argued. He was dead serious.

"No, that's not the problem. Tonight I invited the girls to come over so we can get ready together. You know Simone, Annick and your sister" I explained. He had now reached my doorway.

"Ohh okay. By the way is Michelle going with anyone?" He pretend to innocently ask.

"I don't know. But even if I knew I wouldn't tell you"

"What? We've been dating since last night and you already having secrets from me? I can't believe you"

"Oh don't be such a drama queen. See you tonight!" I said and pecked him on the lips. He pouted showing me that he wanted more but I ignored him I would kiss him all night. Now I have to tidy that mess that I call a room.

It was 6:30 the girls have already came. We were all a sitting in my room getting ready. It wasn't as peaceful as it sounds though. There were clothes everywhere! Michelle was doing our hair and Annick our make up. I had ripped two pair of thighs but I manage to put the third one. And Elvis was playing from my radio.

At about 7:30 we were all ready which meant we had some time to relax before going to the ball. We didn't want to arrive first anyway. We were sitting around the room eating popcorn.

"So, did Jean-Pierre asked you to be his date?" Simone asked she was so invested in our relationship. I blushed a bit

"JEAN-PIERRE?" Annick half asked half shouted. I hadn't talk to her about us.

"I kinda asked him..." I shyly said "but that's not the point I would go with him anyway. The real question is does miss Magnan have a date?" I said raising an eyebrow at Michelle.