5.

I was walking towards the school. I didn't sleep well last night. I kept thinking about the kiss and what should I do next. Should I speak to Jean-Pierre, should I wait for him to talk to me? Should I tell Michelle what happened? No I won't tell her I can't. It was just a kiss right? Nothing important we may not speak to each other again.

Though that would mean that he used me. But he's a senior he might not have the time for a relationship...

Am I for really right now? I am allowing a boy to make me go nuts? I won't talk to anyone about it and we'll see how it goes. Today we are writing our first chemistry test so my mind has to be clear.

Once I reached outside of the school I noticed that Jean-Pierre was standing next to the gate. I got nervous why did I even get nervous? Is just Jean-Pierre. My heart started to beat faster.

I got through the gate, he didn't greet me. He just looked at me in the eyes. He was greeting  me before the kiss, why doesn't he greet me now?

"Hey are you okay?" Simone suddenly appeared next to me. I must look very sad right now but I can't control it!

"Yeah, just thinking" I shrugged

"About Descamps?" I was confused. Why would I think about him. Though this would be the perfect way to get away without telling her about the kiss.

"Yes, what I am I going to do with the project now?"

"I suggest you talk to him, civilised talking. You need to figure it out" that would be a great idea. Besides my problems with Jean-Pierre I had to deal with my problems with Descamps. This project was very important to me and I had to do something about it.

"I will later though"

"No, go now! Look his all alone" she pointed at Descamps who was leaning at a wall smoking a cigarette. Was he always standing at this wall? He was pretty close to Jean-Pierre which made me think if I should go or not.

Simone pushed me. I slowly walked towards him. I felt awkward waking towards the. What do I even say sorry? I am not going to apologise!

"Hey we need to speak about the assignment" I said once I had reached close enough.

He blew a cloud of smoke and got off the wall. "I am listening"

"We still need to finish the project, tomorrow it's presentation day and we still have to write few things about the poet and draw the picture "

"I drew the picture"

"You, you did?" He nodded."Okay then today at my house 4p.m. We won't argue. If you have something to say to me say it at school!"I said and turned around to leave

" I didn't hear an apology " he said and turned back around. He was looking at me taking a smoke from his cigarette.

"Where's my apology?" I asked back instead of answering.

"What should I apologise for?" He said

"You said some pretty messed up stuff..."

"And you didn't? You called me ignorant, you said that no one can tolerate me... should I continue?"

"These are truths Joseph you need to face it. Today 4p.m my house". I said and walked away.

I entered the class. It was half-full everyone had a text book in front of them reading chemistry. I took my sit next to Annick.

"How did it go yesterday with Descamps?" She whispered at me.

"It was a disaster! You? How did it go with Pichon?"