Chloe: Of course we do.

Sabrina: Oh yes your such a perfect person for the job.
There something odd with Marinette now.

Lila: I know I'm just gald theres a no ladybug who trust you compelety chleo.

Chloe: I know me too.

Back in Class, miss bustier decide to have an relection of class president even thought it was two weeks before end of school year.

miss bustier: I purpose we take a new vote, I'm inviting those who wish to run to come to the board.

This is Lila time to shine, she walked down the steps and face her class mate putting on a friendly smile.

Lila: My dear classmates I am convince that even the wrost person can change if you reach out to them.
Look at Chloe she was able to become a better person and to prove it to you she can become better.
Chloe would you be my depity?

Everyone gasp in shock and Chloe friend then stood beside Lila conving everyone that Lila is making Chloe a possible better person.

Nino: Is Chloe areeging to be a class deputy?

Alya: That is so not Chloe.

Rose: Does that mean its already working?

Mylene: Can Lila actually get her to change better?

But Marinette is the only one who doesn't believe it.

Marinette: Come on this is crazy, this is all lies.

Lila: Poor Marinette couldn't succued because she got lots of other stuff going on as well being reminded by her distain for Chloe.
But you know me and you know adout me trying to help others.
I got this, you got two weeks left what have you got to loose.
Help me, help Chloe change even better, vote for me.

miss bustier: Thank you Lila.

Chloe and Lila then both sat down as Lila prepear to watch the Miranette try to expose her again to fail for a millionth time.

Marinette has Alya standing beside her who still likes Lila.

Marinette: My friends of course you should always do everything to help people and we all hoped Chloe would become a better person.
Old Ladybug reached out to her, miss bustier reach out to her.
So did Adrien and so did I, you all reached out to her.
This proves how big your hearts are.

Marinette: And yet Chleo remains the same.
Why? Because Chloe is concern a heart is a weekness to be explotied.
Chloe already think she better then all of us, so donxt be fooled.
So I for one done wasting my enegry in vain.
As class repersentive, I rather help all of you , you deserve it a thousand times more.

Lila laughted in her head that The only person who can't see Chloe becoming a better person is Marinette herself.

miss bustier: Alright everybody, write down who you want to vote for on a piece of paper-.

Lila then used her acting skills to make it look like that what Karinette said bit hurt her a bit and that she was having a kinda hard time with her mother so bussy at work.

She then runs away making sure she put her phone into her locker before going inside the bathroom, her hatered for what Marinette is still doing caused Monarch to sense her and send an akuma to akumtized her going into her ring.

Monarch: Lila rossi.
I am Monarch I sense that you need some help?

Lila: Marinette is always Marinette!
So is always being so mean and cruel towards me, calling me a liar amd now is ruinimg my plan to help Chloe to become better!
All I want now is a chance to teach her a lesson!