Revelation

She have gotten quite populer known as Aliance, becomg very populer even free rides sometimes, she can't say no.

Lila is at school doing some painting in Sabine class.

Sabine: Its wonderfull how fast you adaped Lila.
You've only been here for a few weeks but it like you always been part of the class.

Lila: The credit goes to you Sabine, such a same your daughter Marinette won't take advange for all you have to teach.

Sabine: Marinette already have so much on her plate.

Aliance: Warning.
Alaince is restaling and updating it will only take a moment.

Soon the update completed and Kagami and Adrien are now the the face of Aliance.

Lila knew this was gonna happen and doesn't mind, she thinks its cute seeing that Kagami and Adrien are proberly dating eacher however theres a chance Kagami have been taken somewhere by Felix.

Ring Kagami: We are kagami and Adrien.

Ring Adrien: For now one we will be the ones making the daily life easyer.

Ring adrien and Ring Kagami: Because together  we're always stronger.

Lila: The update, I knew wasn't gonna be aliance forever but now the avator changed I can forces on my passion more with my friends.
Thank you Sabine your like a mother to me.

Everyone clapped for the two and soon later on in school everyone was talking adout how Kagami and Adrien are a cute couple together which might be true.

Marinette is still filled with some jealousy that she lost her chance to be with Adrien.

Chloe was able to somewhat do her own home/ schoolwork with a help from Lila of course which means miss bustier didn't even noticed.

Lila is such a good friend isn't she.

Lila soon tells everyone adout ber corners with Marinette attudite could effect the well ebing of the students in class which made the teacher think adout electing a new person to help out.

Timeskip lunch time( adrien isn't sitting next to Marinette.)

Marinette: Is Lila!
She always up to something!

Alya: Marinette you know we always believe you.
But every time you accused Lila of something theres been no evidence.
And at worse a misunderstanding.
You disliked her from day one because you though she was after Adrien, fine.
But its over now Adrien is possiblie with Kagami.
You should let go.

Marinette then express her concern adout hilding class rep relaction near the end of the school year.

Marinette: You have to admit holding a new class rep election at the end of the school year makes no sense.

Alya: Yeah, then it be no big to to let Lila help Chloe become a even better person.

Marinette: Make Chloe an even better person?

Alya: Alright I admit there very little chance that Chloe will become a much kinder girl.
But if Lila was able to make her a bit of a nicer person, its worth a try right?

Marinette angrly gets up to put her lunch away with Alya following behind and quitely talked to Marinette adout her issue.

Marinette: I don't trust Lila at all!

Alya: Marinette Lila is a nice girl.
Maybe you should give her a chance to prove it to you.

Lila: So do you two wanna help me out if I win the election.