Ladybug

Lila had a feeling that this is gonna be episode where Old Lila will get Marinette into trouble.

For the framing Marinette for cheating on the test will be easy since no one can prove if it was her, since she didn't directly accused Marinette, only on paper.

So she made sure she wear gloves when she sent that note, it will be the only thing she'll be doing and Marinette will just get in trouble.

Although she can't fake her being pushed and have her Neckless being stolen by Marinette, she might need someone else to do it, well for the neckless part maybe.

Lila have been laying low a bit carefull not to cause any Akuma attacks to happen and everyone have been getting more upset with the blue hair girl and her creepy stalker behaver to Adrien, who started to think his friend is really a crazed female fan.

Even people started to noticed there some odd adout Ladybug, though Lila understood that Chat is do have a smilier problem but he only cause like way less and Copycat happen because he didn't want an man whos clearly an adult to be near a teenager.

Everyone walked into the classroom as Lila talks to Nathel adout Mangas.

Lila: I know mangas are populer in japan, I can show you some good ones I know if you want.

Soon everyone take their seats as Marinette still continues to believe Lila as a lair.

Marinette: She's such a lair!

Alya: You gotta stop obessing over her Marinette.

miss bustier: I've graded your mock exam papers.
Most of you did quite well, some of you better then others.
Before I hand them back, Marinette can you bring your school bag to me please, I need to check something.

The green eye girl put on a small but unnoticedall smirk on her face as Marinette cluelessly walk over with her school bag, not knowing adout the answer sheet in her bag.

miss bustier: Today, someone place an anonems note in my mail box, claiming you stolen the exam answers.

The teacher look through her bag until she found them and took them out to see them.

miss bustier: And it looks like the person was right.

This made everyone gasp in disblief that Marinette would cheat on a test.

Lila of course let out her fake gasp along with everyone else, pretending to be shocked as well and Marinette then trys to defend herself.

Marinette: B, But that not true!
Someone must of planed that piece of paper in my bag!

miss bustier: But you answered all of the questions correctly.

Marinette was happy she got them all right because she worked so hard.

Marinette: I did?
Yes! Because I studied!

Alya then stands up for Marinette because even though her friend have some wierd behaviour, the blue hair girl would never fheat on school work never.

Alya: miss bustier, Marinette always scores high on your tests.

Now its time for Lila to come to 'Marinette' defence.

Lila: I'm sure that Marinette would never do that, she's the most hard working person I know.

Then Marinette in her jealously accused Lila even though the blue haired girl was right, no one else knows Lila was the one since she one of the sweets hearts of the school.

Marinette: Of course.
You put the answers in my bag, your the anonmens informer!

Lila let out a fake gasp of being acussed.