"Lost Daughter"

"I thought I'd lost you."
My father's words hung in the air around me.
Heather was rubbing her head as the venom began to affect her. She too had recognized me, but didn't yet believe it. But my Father certainly did. It had been 12 years. 12 years since the shipwreck. 12 years since I'd been found on ScarThwaite. 12 years of abandonment. 12 years of being lost. Yet he still remembers. I was finally found.

• • •

Hiccup POV:

Me and the gang had landed to find Dagur hugging the girl and Heather on the ground.
"I thought I'd lost you." Dagur was saying. Astrid ran to Heather. "Are you ok?" She asked frantically. The girl finally spoke.
"She'll be fine in a few minutes, and so will WindShear." Dagur smiled at her.
"Wait, what did we miss?" I asked, confused. Dagur just smiled. Snotlout went up to the girl.
"Hey, I'm Snotlout. I'm the best rider here. Nice to meet you." He said holding out his hand. I rolled my eyes. The girl took his hand, however, shaking it. "I'm Nopei. I don't think you're the best rider, but it's nice meeting you too." Snotlout's face immediately fell at her comment. Dagur just smiled again. I was still confused. Did Dagur and Nopei know each other? How? I wondered. They must know each other somehow...

Astrid POV:

        Heather was ok, but I couldn't help but feel confused about this girl, Nopei. She was pretty, probably about the age of Gustav, and had fiery red hair just like Dagur. She looked like someone Astrid knew, but couldn't quite place who exactly.
Hiccup decided they should go to Berk to sort this all out. Nopei nodded, and turned towards her dragons. She made a series of clicks and whistles with her tongue, and the Alpha stepped forward, while the others slunk back into a cave behind them. She hugged the alpha around the neck, and murmured something to it. It bowed its head. And then stood in front of
the cave, guarding the dragons inside.
"I'll ride with one of you, if that's all right. Pisti needs to guard the pack." Hiccup seemed about to say something, but thought better of it. It was decided that she would ride with Dagur. And so they headed back towards Berk, with one extra rider in their midst.

Valka's POV:

The riders returned to Berk very quickly, but there was no pack, and no alpha. But there was a girl on the back of Dagur's dragon. The girl. The girl that had been lost for all these years. The girl who Neci, poor Neci, who had died when she was just 25, in a shipwreck near dragon island. Valka missed her very much. After all, she had been her sister. Neci had a child just before the wreak, and had gone to visit Berk to she Valka. The child had never been named. Valka always supposed that the girl had given herself a name, if she had survived. There was no mistaking her now, she had survived, against all odds, and had returned home.

* Sorry this is so short, didn't have much time to work on it*