Attack on the SpeedStingers

Nopei's POV:

    We'd found an island within sight of  Berk. There was tons of dragons there, and old boats where they had shipwrecked. I vaguely remembered this place, along with a thundering in my ears and screams. And I remembered her. My Mother. She was the one I remembered clearly; the others are just a haze. A figure with black hair and silver armor, a man with a scar on his eye that I vaguely recall as my Father. Although I'm pretty sure they are dead, I'm not at all sure about my Mother. She's the last thing I remember, so she could've survived. And if we shipwrecked somewhere near Berk, then she would've gone there. I was sure now. She would've gone to the place with dragons, and she would be proud that I had so many now. At least, these were my hopes and dreams that I kept close to my heart.
Pisti called to me, snapping me out of my reverie. He said, or rather roared that the pack was hungry, and that they had spotted some wild sheep up on one of the cliffs. I gurgled back that I would help shoot some and ordered half the pack to look for a good place to camp. I scaled the rock, while they went up from behind. We got our dinner successfully, just like always. After feasting, we slept, with four guards spread out on each corner. Me and Pisti were at the center, watching over our pack carefully. We suspected an ambush quite soon, so the pack had chosen their places carefully. Anytime we call, they would be up and ready in battle formation.
The boy and his gang would be back. And we were ready.

Hiccup's POV:

We were ready. All of us had gone over the plan, and decided that tonight was the best option, before they got any further. The pack was last seen on Dragon Island. Coincidentally, it was the same island Heather had been originally found on, and that Dagur had a lot of "history" with. I didn't ask questions. Heather had once mentioned that he'd been married once, and I suspected it had something to do with that. If so, then it was probably painful for him to talk about.
We rode in silence, so that we would have the element of surprise. Dragons have excellent hearing however, so it would be harder that ever. WindShear was ok, but Heather was raging, and I was worried that she wouldn't stick with the plan, even though that would hurt us.

Astrid POV:

I know that Heather's mad about WindShear but I'm honestly very curious about this girl. Did she have a name? Would she become a part of the Dragon Riders? What did she look like? How did she tame the Alpha SpeedStinger? And most importantly, what was her story?
I kept a sharp eye on the island, watching for anything that could indicate a SpeedStinger pack had been here. Finally, they saw something on the North side, where it was rocky but heavily wooded. They swooped in. There they were. An entire pack of SpeedStingers, deadlier that all of the dragon riders combined. Except for maybe Toothless. But even he and Hiccup had been shot by that girl. For the first time, I had my doubts about this plan. It didn't exactly help matters that Heather was mad. She was most likely depending on me to assist her in revenge, but I think that would be dangerous, if this girl has an entire pack of SpeedStingers at her beck and call. Quite literally. Just then there was a loud screech from the wood. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Heather nosedive.

Nopei's POV:

     Pisti had seen them swoop in first. He nudged me awake, and then let out a deafening screech. The pack woke quickly, eyes to the sky, and each one stood by a tree. Me and Pisti waited cautiously, ready to spring into action. I had loaded my arrows with venom the night before, and put my warpaint on. A silver dragon swooped into the clearing. A girl older than me and in sliver armor was riding it. She had dark hair that was worn in a braid, and had a double edged axe in her hand. She had the confidence of a dragon, and had the look of a true warrior who has fought many battles and is not afraid of this one. Unfortunately for her, she didn't know what she was up against. She had her back turned on us, so we had the element of surprise. I carefully nocked two arrows and aimed in between the sliver's scales. The girl stepped away, and I took my shot. The silver fell limp almost immediately.
"WindShear!" The girl cried. A pang hit my heart. Her voice was so familiar...but it couldn't be. She wasn't...no that was impossible. I'd never met this girl before. She was not in my memories. I pushed away the feeling and tried to steady my bow. Too late. The girl had turned and seen me. She gasped. "No...could it be?" She said softly, lowering her axe. Then she shook her head, coming back to reality. "What did you do to WindShear?" She demanded. I sighed and lowered my bow in a way that made it look like I wasn't still aiming at her, even though I was.
"Oh, WindShear will be fine. Now, where's the rest of the riders? Answer, or pay the price." I tried to make my voice as menacing as possible. Apparently it worked. "Please don't hurt them!" She pleaded.
"I'm afraid I can't do that." I replied, drawing back the bowstring, although still pointing the arrow down. Then I heard a crack behind me. Pisti growled. I breathed an apology, and then fired. The arrow rebounded on a rock, and hit the girl's arm. I spun quickly, nocking another arrow in a fluid motion. Behind me was a burly man with spiky red hair and a scar over his right eye.
"Heather!" He cried. He practically ran past me to the girl. I closed me eyes, trying to focus. Then suddenly it clicked. I saw it, the memory of them. My family.
*Flashback*
A girl called Heather had held me in her arms, laughing. "She looks just like her mother," she was saying as a man came in. He laughed a great laugh, "Indeed she does! Neci! Come and see your sweet daughter and my sister!" A tall, slender woman came in. With her red hair down her back and a silver band on her head, she gathered me in her arms. "My sweet girl." She said so lovingly it almost broke my heart.
*End of Flashback*
I snapped out of it, only to find a tear running down my face.
"Who are you?" The man behind me asked. "How could you do thi—" He stopped short when I turned around. "Daughter?" He asked incredulously. "I thought I'd lost you."