Plans or no Plans?

Outside, the group of people: Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng, Jiang Yanli, Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen, Jin Zixuan, Nie Huaisang, and the four juniors gathered together. 

"So what now?" Mumbled Lan Jingyi. He was starting to get bored, and they could all tell how tense they were for the actual challenge.

"I guess we'll just have to go back to the Lan Sect now and just continue our plans-" Wei Wuxian started heading off, but was grabbed by Lan Wangji.

"Plan." He simply stated.

"Yes, to finish the plan-" Wei Wuxian tugged back, attempting to wriggle out of Lan Wangji's hold.

"There is, no plan." Lan Wangji stared at Wei Wuxian with a hint of amusement, as if to say: What were you going to do? Sleep the entire day? I don't think so!

Wei Wuxian sighed, and stomped back to the group, clearly grumpy. Jiang Cheng just rolled his eyes, face palming in disappointment. Jiang Yanli smiled at Wei Wuxian's little pout.

"A-Xian, let's just wait a bit longer, okay? Maybe I can even make you some soup after the discussion just for you!" She gave him a small smile. An almost instant smile appeared on Wei Wuxian's face, and he gave a tired, but eager nod. Jin Zixuan was surprisingly silent, not saying anything- mean or nice.

Jin Ling huffed and turned his head away, but he said nothing against it. Lan Sizhui couldn't help but to smile at his lover's childish act, finding it more adorable by the minute. Lan Jingyi, like Jin Zixuan, was also silent,. But a small look of embarrassment and irritation crossed his face. "... uh... shouldn't we be planning stuff right now? Hello? Earth to the humans who live on this planet?" Ouyang Zizhen coughed before tugging Lan Jingyi back, whispering a few mysterious words which to no one's surprise, shut Lan Jingyi up quickly.

"Alright-" Jiang Cheng sighed. "Assuming our lovely 'Mr. Smart guy' is out of ideas," he narrowly avoided the glare from Lan Wangji. "I think... we should head to the Nie Sect next. I believe their history also plays a big role for our future." Nie Huaisang nodded. "I- I think so too-" he gave a small, timid smile.

One by one, Jiang Cheng gave then a look for confirmation, before turning around.

"Time is valuable, but I think we should take a rest first. Every challenge is still a challenge, however big or small it may be." Everyone agreed to his statement. As they were about to leave for their rooms, however, A voice rang out as clear as day.

"Halt your steps."

Ah, Jiang Cheng knew that voice too well.

They all turned, face to face with Madam Yu and Jiang Fengmian.

"... I believe we still have a conversation to finish, do we not?" Madam Yu frowned. 

Guys my friend knows about my Wattpad Account now-

Yay-

Sorry about this one being short :') 

I've been feeling both distant and close to MDZS lately if that makes sense- T ^ T

Have a good Day/Night! <3