15-First Day At Office 🏬

First Day At Office...~~~

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Jeon's Multi-Company.......

Jk get down from the car and forward his hand tae pout while show him his seat belt.

Gyu open childlock seat jk help him to come outside of the car tae snuggle in his embrace.

Jk looked at him blankly and lift him in bridal style then made his way in office building.

Tae admiring the whole building with his curious doe eyes jk chuckled at his
cutie pie.

Employees bow while looking at tae in confusion jk didn't spare a fxkig single glance to anyone and enter in his lift.

Whispered aroused in whole office nd rumour spread in whole over in office

...

Jk came inside his cabin and made his seat fluff ball on the sofa comfortably and he take his seat on his boss chair.

Tae admiring the whole cabin smiling and start touching everything, asking about thing and giggling whenever he see's a unique items.

"My dada too seat like this infront of laptop, sometimes on the sofa and in a big room with so many peoples." Tae said while looked at a fish tank and he made his way towards the tank.

Tae start playing with fish jk stopped doing his work looked at him when he heard his sweet giggles.

Tae open lid a little bit to entered his hand inside water jk shake his head.

"It will bite you." Jk said smirking and chuckled when tae stop his hand and back away instantly in fear and went towards jk whining.

He laughed throwing his head back he pouted while take seat on his lap and pinch his nose.

Jk groan while held his hand and grip his waist firmly 'muscles monster.' He mumbled and kept his head on chest.

Jk sigh while caresses his back softly he said 'Come in.' in deep voice when someone knocked at the door tae peak towards door while held him firmly.

A lady in her 20's nd hobi came inside
while bowed and take seat infront of chair when jk sign them to seat.

Tae looking at the lady in curiousity she too looking at him while cood at him hobi chuckle at her.

"Hi cutie! I'm lisa your mentor." She said smiling she coo while cupped her face to see his overloaded cuteness he looked at jk pouting.

"QUEEN! Call him as QUEEN not with any pet names." Jk said blankly in his deep voice she nods instantly tae roll his eyes.

"She will teach you how to protected yourself from my enemies or in kind of danger situation." Jk said he nods while mumble something jk sigh and cupped his face caresses softly.

"I will come to check whenever I get time and Mingyu, Jackson and your bodyguard will be there too." Jk said he sniffed in his crook 'I don't want to go.'

"We already talked about it then why are you behaving like a brat again." Jk growls he whimpered in his embrace

"Take him with you and don't behave nice in the trainning time." Jk shouted she nods several times while gets up.

She strided towards taekook and held tae arm softly then held tightly when jk glared at him.

"LEAVE ME! KOO I Don't want to go." Tae wiggled in his arm jk sigh and lift him on his shoulder while gets up lisa back away instantly.