9-Wash Me 😳

Wash Me...~~~

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Taekook's Bedroom......

Jk made him stood on his feet and ask him to shower tae furrowed mumble.

"I am tired." Tae said whining jk sigh and cupped his face softly hesitantly he look at him while blinked his doe eyes.

"You are still in your wedding dress. Take shower you will feel better." Jk said he whined again mumbling it's cold.

"You didn't bring your clothes." Jk ask tae pout glaring at him jk looking him furrowing.

"Dada kept in your car." Tae said he nods blankly and told him to wait and made his way towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Tae ask while holding his hand he sigh mumbling to bring your luggage tae giggles.

"Don't you have servent or maid." He asked jk shake his head mumbling 'no one allow inside mansion' he made O shape on his lips while nodding his head.

"Now leave my hand." Jk said looking at his hands tae nods and pulled away his hand while biting his lips.

"Come soon." Tae mumble while layed on bed lazily while moaning tiredly JK cleared his throat and hurriedly went outside of the room mumbling.

"I'm not going so far." Jk said he hmm smiling while closing his eyes in releif

Few Moments Later~~~

Jk came inside with his luggage while looking at the sleeping beauty sighing and kept his luggage in the room.

Jk strided towards him sighed heavily he hesitantly patted on his cheeks tae whined while turning back.

Jk looked aways when tae's milky soft tummy come to display. He sighed and covered his tummy without looking at his tummy.

"Erm hey kiddo! Wake up." Jk said in low voice coldly tae hummed in reply in his sleep jk sighed in disbelief.

"I'm feeling like a babysitter." Jk said chuckling darkly and made him sat on the bed tae whine while faked crying.

'Let me sleep I didn't sleep last night cause of hunger." Tae whined jk held his chin firmly.

"Enough! Wake up and take a warm shower then you can sleep as much as you want." Jk said loudly while shake
him multiple times he pout looking at him with his half sleepy eyes.

"Idon'twanttoshower." Tae mumbled while showing his fake teary puppy eyes jk gulp his saliva to wet his dry throat.

"You are stink go and take shower." Jk said while looked away tae furrowed.

"Then, stop sniffing me." Tae said jk want to slam his own head on the wall right now. 'Like seriously.'

"I SAID WAKE UP." Jk shout at him he flinched while clenching his shirt and tears gush in his blue orbs jk glared at him.

"Youallaresobadalwayskeepshoutingonme." Tae mumbled while fake crying
wiggle in his embrace, pushing him & hiccuping badly. Jk pinned him on the bed harshly while hovered over him.

(Y'all are so bad always keep shouting on me.)

"I swear to hell I will throw you in my basement if you not stop right away." Jk said huskily in his deep voice near his ear he got shiver and stopped cry, wiggling and controlling his sniffed.

"Good boy! Take your clothes and go take a warm shower." Jk said tae nods sniffing silently while looking at him angrily jk raise his an eyebrow.

"What happened?" Jk asked furrowing