Author's Note

Hey everyone! 😊

I am back after a long time with another interesting story, and I believe you will shower your love on it as well, like "True Love.".

The amount of encouragement I got for "True love" was overwhelming. You all have loved my story, even with the flaws in it. So after a lot of thinking and taking a bit of time off from my busy work schedule, I came back with another story.

As always, constructive criticism is welcomed. 

I would like to know your thoughts on my story, so please leave a comment in the comment box. If you are not comfortable while making a comment, then 🙏 please at least hit the star button to make a vote. Your support comments,and votes will encourage me . 

A Chane at Love Rekindled is fully copyrighted, with all the rights belonging to the author of this book. Any unauthorised copying, printing, or publishing of it on any other site would result in copyright infringement.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Enjoy reading!

Started on: January 28, 2024

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********************************