The costume came with two black leather sandals that had shin guards with leather straps which she tightened around her calves. She stood and looked herself over in the mirror. She admired her toned muscles and built shoulders, then allowed her eyes to trail down her body to her exposed V line. She smiled, knowing she looked good.

Greenwood had transformed and was unrecognizable. Paths that were once lit with white lights were now lit with green, and a dense fog lurked about. Green party lights and lasers created mind bending illusions throughout the fog ridden atmosphere. Music was playing loudly throughout the halls and outdoor areas of the school.

Dimitras understood the meaning behind these parties and liked attending them but never quite liked hosting them. She didn't like knowing that she was not in control, and that students would be exposed to alcohol and drugs. She knew if there weren't students that were under the age of 21, she would be able to enjoy herself a lot more. Halloween was her favorite holiday after all.

As Onyx walked the paths of campus with Bethany and Cyndi, she smiled as she saw some familiar faces of students and fans who had come to watch them play during the championship games the year prior. It didn't take long before Bethany and Cyndi left her side to go say hi to friends of theirs from the other schools.

Onyx wandered by herself and entered the main building, seeing students coupling up and necking one another like wild animals. A scent of weed and perfume filled the air as she navigated through the foggy halls of the school. While walking past a classroom, she noticed that the door was ajar. She looked up when she heard a noise coming from inside of the room, and she saw Ava sitting on the counter in the back of the lecture hall with a male student from Fortuna, a unit two athlete of theirs that Onyx recognized from the year before. He was kissing her neck and her legs were wrapped around his waist, she was moaning softly.

Ava's eyes met Onyxs' and she gasped, but Onyx left shortly after. She stood in the middle of the hall, she could feel her temperature rising as her fists balled. She didn't know what she expected, she knew the girl had moved on but it still hurt her. She knew she needed to cool off before her temper got the best of her.

This year, Dimitras and Kai decided to go as Morticia and Gomez Addams from the director's favorite show she would watch religiously growing up. Once they were finished greeting students as they arrived, they entered the ballroom and watched the students rave to the music being played by a live DJ. Over by the large, gothic fireplace, Dimitras' eyes caught sight of the other three supremes and she smiled. She was glad to see that they had arrived safely.

She approached her coven sisters and they each began to laugh as they realized that they had all dressed as different versions of Morticia. They took a moment to catch up, discussing recent happenings at each of their schools. Once Kai was able to catch a break from the side conversations and questions being asked by students from the other schools, she spotted Dimitras and smiled as she saw her standing by the fireplace.

She approached her then set the drink she had gotten her wife down on the table next to her. She placed her hands on her waist from behind, causing the woman to gasp. She went to kiss her on the neck when her eyes met Dimitras', who had moved slightly since the last time Kai saw her. Dimitras was now standing across from the woman Kai had her hands on and she did not look happy. Kai looked down and saw it was Kira in her arms, who smiled as she looked up at the girl and she placed her hands over Kai's on her waist.

"Mm, hello there," The supreme said sensually, causing Kai to remove her hands from the woman's waist quickly. She laughed nervously and blushed as she picked up the drink she had gotten for Dimitras, then shyly stepped over to her wife who was glaring at her.

"I'm sorry, it's a little dark in here." Kai whispered to her wife before handing her the drink and kissed her on the cheek. She then turned to address the others.