Yes sir we understand ok sir" ...

After that the officer gave the phone back to him and said "I am sorry sir for earlier inconvenience we are ready to file your report ...

Can you tell me the name  and age of the missing person ?" The officer asked while opening the f.i.r file ...

Kim yn, 19 years old "Jin said ...

The officer nodded and wrote on the file but stopped" 1 second Kim yn "he mumbled ..

Jin and others looked at him when he suddenly stopped writing and went to his cupboard..

Anything wrong,officer ??"yoongi asked ...

But the officer didn't say anything and was opening the transparent envelope, after seeing he gulped and turned back ...

Sir is this your sister's " officer said and showing them to her id card and
Other things ...

Everyone was shocked and Jin took it with him and his hands started shaking "where is she"?..

The officer lowered his head and said" sir we are sorry but she might not be alive "...

What are you saying huh?"jin said and grabbed the officer collar ...

I am sorry sir but this is true" the officer said in a low voice ..

Jin slowly left his collar and he was not in real state he was feeling like his world end ...

Who did this?"yoongi said in a stern voice ...

We are still finding it sir"the officer said ...

After that day they tried  to find her they believe that yn is alive but they can't find any clue of her nor the culprit..

But when police confirm that she is not more that was the worst day for them and after that day Kim mansion became silent and everyone stopped to talk they cried every single night and  when they saw the photo of yn and they start blaming themselve to it cuz it was true if they didn't blame yn for their parents death they will be happy they will be living like other siblings but it was their mistake ...

Her uncle was back in Italy for good and decided he will never see their face in his lifetime ...

Eunwoo locked himself in the  room from that day when he heard that   yn is not more, he doesn't talk to anyone nor he went to meet anyone , he tried to kill himself two times ...

Lisa was so sad she was feeling that she somehow lost her other half she quit her studies from Seoul and went back to her hometown ...

Mingyu went to kim mansion and blamed them for it was crushing himself every time why  he agreed with yn that time ...

The only person who was happy for yn's death is Aera ...

Present time :-

They are finally healing and accepting that yn is not more but that doesn't mean that they forgot her, they cried for her when they remember how that used to treat her how they doesn't allow her to call them oppa how they left her in her childhood...

6 months ago they found the culprit themselves ,they wanted to kill him at the spot  but the worst part it the police reached their at the same time and arrested the culprit he said that he did it for money alone but isn't it strange if he do that for money why he didn't call and ask  for money to her brother they are rich after all why he kill her ...

Eunwoo was recovering and started going outside but he became a drinker now and after he engaged with Aera he started hating himself so much ...

As for Aera she was the happiest person she achieved everything she wanted ,she is marrying her  dream boy in some days , her enemy is gone now, she was enjoying her life fullest  ..

They all were seated in the living room it was 8 p.m. and was waiting for their food delivery ,they ordered pizza cuz kook finally started going to the Kim corporation so they were celebrating it ...

Ding dong**the door bell rang..

And kook rushed to the door cuz he was so hungry and opened the door ...

His eyes widened when he saw the delivery person the words were not coming from him mouth..

"Sir are you ok"?

"Yn"??????

Words-1200...

Byee......

Thanks for 40k+views❤️🥺....